Edda & Joe

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I bet she does not know the cameras are nigh vision, otherwise she would not arrive there. My proof? because she did not turn on the bathroom light and used her cellphone flashlight.She thinks the cameras don't see in the dark.

Lol there was a very shy girl at VV back in the days for about an weekend and she too did not know theres NV on the cams :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

For some reason, I do not see Joe is capable of having sex with anyone other than Edda.

George needs to be more proactive in these type of parties. He sleeps in this apartment and he will arrive ~ 2 am local time.

Although, if George touches any girl, everybody in this forum will bash him ... :) 

Hey! Let's start tapping this key again?
Joy entered yesterday literally into daily VH reality. Too early to start pre-assembling here.

Let at least complete a week or they have more guests there for such an observation.:cool:

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, girls, who aren’t in a relationship with each other are going to jam dildos into each other to entertain us. Sounds like Casahot to me. 

The dildo jamming doesn't do much for me, i'd much rather see them sitting on each others faces, 69 action, and some vibrator and dildo stuff thrown in here and there, thats a lot sexier in my opinion, and of course my opinion is the only one that counts!

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

The dildo jamming doesn't do much for me, i'd much rather see them sitting on each others faces, 69 action, and some vibrator and dildo stuff thrown in here and there, thats a lot sexier in my opinion, and of course my opinion is the only one that counts!

And some real hard hitting groaning neck straining, shoulder tightening, spasming orgasms, the real kind.

• Like 2