Edda & Joe

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me ! But even this can not be compared to casahot. Especially because I know where the girls really come from. What a true reality.

Here in Nina & Serena & Edda & Lena & Katie & Anna & Bree & Maria & Mika & Chloe & Ashley is completely different. True is just as real.

And for registration, casahot for me is and will continue to be plan "B"

Ana and Bree are from another level of all others who are there

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And some real hard hitting groaning neck straining, shoulder tightening, spasming orgasms, the real kind.

ASH when you talk like that it gets my blood flowing !! This red blood American man becomes a sexual dynamo !! Wife is going to get the reward from my condition after work.

• Like 2

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

ASH when you talk like that it gets my blood flowing !! This red blood American man becomes a sexual dynamo !! Wife is going to get the reward from my condition after work.

Me too! Ask is our crown jewel! 👑 A true female voyeur in our midst. ❤️😍💋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Point is these girls aren’t lesbians or bi, they are actors. Never heard of lesbians who don’t eat pussy. Now, if they start eating pussy and start loving it, then we’ll have something to talk about. 

I agree, it was fun for me, but now it's just a show for the statistics

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Point is these girls aren’t lesbians or bi, they are actors. Never heard of lesbians who don’t eat pussy. Now, if they start eating pussy and start loving it, then we’ll have something to talk about. 

This conversation is going to give me temporary PARKINSON'S DISEASE of the right hand, & I'll have wasted my DNA, wife will be disappointed if i DON'T cum while performing with her:blush:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Katie and Lena did actually go down on each other. I dont think we are gonna see that here.

When Maria involved Scarlett along with Grisha and Oleg, I clapped, for the possibilities there rose exponentially.
Oleg, however, kept steps in the background to coincide with Scarlet's intention to go ahead, what was really the predra-master, if disdained.

We have in K & P & L & P the same opportunity. In my view still in process and maturation. The girls already relate to each other and the couples already act in the same environment. Question of time (not much), to take the step that will turn the place upside down.

We see this here in Nina & Serena. What is just missing is Alan taking over and doing his part.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

These girls are not actors, they are beginners. Like everyone here one day went.
The "girls" of casahot are not actors but professionals. The worst and most possible shape. Reason of the marks and glasses for some and clean face for others.

• Like 1