Edda & Joe

36 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Earlier on whilst on the couch in the LR Nina did eat Serena briefly and made her really jump about arching her back etc.

Now that's what i'm talking about!! I missed it, i wanna see some real orgasms and them going down on each other will give us some real fine entertainment, plus it would be extra fun for them

27 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I think Joe may just have been considerate.  He knows Edda is Bi and instead of having to be in the action like Alan, he's mature enough and secure enough to let the girls have their fun.  Moreover, until some one can translated an actual order from George to have the threesome, I'll go with it being the girls idea.  True, the girls may have staged the show, although I think Edda's orgasm was real,  to always say George orders this or that does not give the girls enough credit for staging or doing their own thing.  They read CC.  They know they have to get a lot of clicks.  Besides, I think they have fun doing the 3somes.  Personally, I think George is simply manager doubling as a trick and trying to get all the pussy he can and make money doing it..

I think you nailed it!