Edda & Joe

To be honest, I doubt anything will happen here. I don't get any sense of any physical attraction or flirtation between anyone. But having said that, with her walking around the house with shorts showing off her ass, I give them credit for not staring at her ass all the time. I think they either all have a good amount of respect for Joe or they just do not find her attractive.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be honest, I doubt anything will happen here. I don't get any sense of any physical attraction or flirtation between anyone. But having said that, with her walking around the house with shorts showing off her ass, I give them credit for not staring at her ass all the time. I think they either all have a good amount of respect for Joe or they just do not find her attractive.

true i mean all of them work together and  all that respect is the most important 

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The outside door detail

image.jpg

Yes, I wanted to point to this.

The apartment is Siberia, and perhaps they use two doors for better insulation.

I expect Serena's apartment has the same style door. This could be a hidden off-camera corner that we were questioning in Serena's apartment. 

hello everyone I have a reflection. Edda has a share disadvantage related to Nina and Serena. Joe is not often at home, so for action as a couple we have to wait his return, Edda will have to do solo to keep and / or have viewers . Doing solo can be annoying if it gets repetitive, for the moment Edda is perfect. But I think she will have to change something: bring friends (if possible girls....:blush:..) or guys,  during the day obviously in agreement with Joe , but maybe George (still him) has a solution take care of her as with Serena I will finish my post not to give bad ideas to George ..:biggrin:

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

True, but they are milking viewers with creating such questionable scenes. I bet whole VH subscribers are staring at the realm17/cam14 :)

You and I both know nothing will happen since polygamy is not recommended in VH business.