Edda & Joe

I have lost all respect for Serena, nobody with any self respect would allow him to treat her this way. She may think she is in love but this isn't love it him controlling her. I use to think she was sexy now all I she is a sick girl with very low opinion of herself. JMO

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I have lost all respect for Serena, nobody with any self respect would allow him to treat her this way. She may think she is in love but this isn't love it him controlling her. I use to think she was sexy now all I she is a sick girl with very low opinion of herself. JMO

She is allowing him too ?  she still is sexy but  probly havent had  dick in long time that she went crazy 

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Finally we agree at something :cool:
And with a higher problem... he is her boss... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Finally we agree at something :cool:
And with a higher problem... he is her boss... 

I really dont know what people here complain about George. Its always Serena who starts things. But yes George is bad. Just remind you Jeka did the same things with girls but nobody complained.

Bad George is forcing Nina, Serena and Edda to do all this. Better crucify him for it.::) Cmong guys the record is really getting old :dodgy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Serena really gets off being a submissive. It's hard to understand from the outside, but I think she digs it. The flood is the proof.

She totally is. And she found the ideal partner for living her fantasies. All people (N,A,S,G,E,J) fit really good together. Nobody can tell me they get forced doing it. Sure they are making "shows" for views too but there are many places doing that too. 

• Like 1

i don't like to see the girls or anyone to get hurt. but george is keeping it to the areas that aren't going to cause harm like the face & head. i also get the impression that he would stop if serena say so. and serena has been the 1 to start this stuff. i'm just going to sit back & be entertained for now. i think they are all pretty hot!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't like to see the girls or anyone to get hurt. but george is keeping it to the areas that aren't going to cause harm like the face & head. i also get the impression that he would stop if serena say so. and serena has been the 1 to start this stuff. i'm just going to sit back & be entertained for now. i think they are all pretty hot!

I think they have a code word. I heard her saying njet (no) and another word I dont know immedeately after it. And he stopped leaned forward comforted and hugged her. This guys really know the rules of BDSM. I just dont know by now if it is some kind of love between them or if its just pure lust :biggrin:

• Like 1