Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you watch the scene? He wanted to use a blanket at first. It was Serenas pure lust who got him where he now is 

This is the same guy who pretty much force a comatose girl to have sex with him at E&J's. Get your head out of your ass, you really don't believe this.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

come on jabbath... do you really believe that a guy like these one was 'reserved' and was serena that 'save' him???? :biggrin:

check the archives. it is separated from blanket to rough sex. blanket part joe didn't want to do anything. serena got rid of the blanket, took out his dick & sucked it, and george then started to get into it. everything that happened was because she started it. i didn't like it at 1st & said so that night. but by the time it was over i did a 180! now i think that they are very entertaining & i like the way that all 6 of them get involved while not crossing the re;lationship lines. (allthough i'd really like to see that happen!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

check the archives. it is separated from blanket to rough sex. blanket part joe didn't want to do anything. serena got rid of the blanket, took out his dick & sucked it, and george then started to get into it. everything that happened was because she started it. i didn't like it at 1st & said so that night. but by the time it was over i did a 180! now i think that they are very entertaining & i like the way that all 6 of them get involved while not crossing the re;lationship lines. (allthough i'd really like to see that happen!)

Thanks golfer :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you watch the scene? He wanted to use a blanket at first. It was Serenas pure lust who got him where he now is 

Yes.. and for me it was nothing to do with her.... he was avoiding showing his dick online... but on that momemt... could have been serena or any other girl.. he get the only 'free' and 'easy' girl to do what he wants... and since he has do it online one time.. no problem anymore... (remember what he did to her before of that moment)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF are you talking about? What comatose guy did George fuck? 

It's the one that says George has fun with Guest. It should have been called George has his way with guest. She was obviously too wasted to consent even if in the end she was cumming.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's the one that says George has fun with Guest. It should have been called George has his way with guest. She was obviously too wasted to consent even if in the end she was cumming.

Ah you mean Joe? George never fucked Edda

You can clearly see that George is fondling her when her arms are unresponsive. Ok, this time you guys need to chill out. Stop defending George like he is some kind of saint. He's not. Serena wants this, bit George really is a scumbag. Sorry, the truth is the truth.

• Upvote 1