Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alan either has battery acid cum, Nina is not a fan, or both. Into the cup it goes!

snapshot60.jpg

right after she said that the sperm is bitter because Alan smokes cigarettes and if he quit smoking, she will gladly swallow. besides, she already did it the other day.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, snag said:

right after she said that the sperm is bitter because Alan smokes cigarettes and if he quit smoking, she will gladly swallow. besides, she already did it the other day.

So you can understand their langauge? Sweet!  Yes, I can believe it. Nasty cigarettes ruin everything include the joy of cum. Just quit everyone, just quit!

I love watching these two (Nina and Alan) because they really care about each other. However they have lost my views until George leaves. He is an ass**** and is just using Serena to get his rocks off. How many times does she have to cry before she wakes up to his games. I can't watch him total disrespect her over and over again. It really bother me that she has no self respect to allow him to continue to do this to her.  

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I love watching these two (Nina and Alan) because they really care about each other. However they have lost my views until George leaves. He is an ass**** and is just using Serena to get his rocks off. How many times does she have to cry before she wakes up to his games. I can't watch him total disrespect her over and over again. It really bother me that she has no self respect to allow him to continue to do this to her.  

Its definitely not George who started that...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its definitely not George who started that...

He is definitely leading her on. You can try to defend him all you want, he's her boss, he's also older than her, he's made her cry on many times.  This all add up to Ass****.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

He is definitely leading her on. You can try to defend him all you want, he's her boss, he's also older than her, he's made her cry on many times.  This all add up to Ass****.  

Come on Jabbath, he's a cockhound that sticks his dick in the cash register and uses his position of authority to get laid.  He's also nothing more than a trick.  You know it, I know it, bean knows and so do most of the others that frequent these boards..

• Upvote 1