Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think he realized it was making him look like a monster. I think he is enjoying the cam life more then he thought he would. Plus, I think Serena is getting to him. Her strategy is working. 

With him being the manager, made what he was doing to her all the more creepier. Obviously she could leave if she really didn't like it, but she might not have a whole lot of other options, which if that's the case,  he's a pig. Of course this is rampant speculation with no facts to back it up. As is usually the case with me.

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think he knows that he doesn't have to hit her all the time but he always shows he has to be dominating by either holding her arms behind her back or pinning her down by the neck. And yes this is with her consent.

Yes, don't get me wrong, I don't care for the rough sex, but they both clearly like it and he is not huring he, at least not yet. Trust me he's holding back. He is capable of much worse. I really do think he has a problem with having normal loving sex, but he reads these comments and he know how it makes him look.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now, as for Alan, I do think he is a juvenile prick. I won’t forget him getting physically violent with Nina out of pure anger. Plus, I’m jealous of his gargantuan dick! So, for those reasons, I usually don’t watch him. 

You attack Alan for what he did with Nina which I had someone who knows their language tell me the fight was about her skin condition. He was yelling at her to take better care of her self. She wasn't listening to what he said and got frustrated with her. He never hit he thru her on the bed and garbed her by the neck so she would listen to him. I do not see he as being a "juvenile prick" but a person who really care about Nina.  These two have a very good relationship.

You defend George who has done nothing but use his power to take advantage of Serena. I have a hard time understand your point. It seems like you are only seeing what you want to see and not what is really going on. You always claim you don't like abuse on the web sites. What George is doing is call emotional abuse which is to me the worst abuse of them all there are no visual marks but the internal scares last a lot longer.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, don't get me wrong, I don't care for the rough sex, but they both clearly like it and he is not huring he, at least not yet. Trust me he's holding back. He is capable of much worse. I really do think he has a problem with having normal loving sex, but he reads these comments and he know how it makes him look.

You are correct that he is holding back and I think the biggest tell is his erections, he is normally limp when having vanilla sex but starts to get hard when starting BDSM.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You attack Alan for what he did with Nina which I had someone who knows their language tell me the fight was about her skin condition. He was yelling at her to take better care of her self. She wasn't listening to what he said and got frustrated whit her. He never hit he thru her on the bed and garbed her by the neck so she would listen to him. These two have a very good relationship.

You defend George who has done nothing but use his power to take advantage of Serena. I have a hard time understand your point. It seems like you are only seeing what you want to see and not what is really going on. You always claim you don't like abuse on the web sites. What George is doing is call emotional abuse is to me the worst abuse of them all there are no visual marks but the internal scares last a lot longer.

I get what you are saying but sorry there is no excuse for holding someone by the neck, that is going too far.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I get what you are saying but sorry there is no excuse for holding someone by the neck, that is going too far.

If you watch the video you will see that he did hold her by the neck he didn't chock her he was just restraining her. He was not trying to hurt her.

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You attack Alan for what he did with Nina which I had someone who knows their language tell me the fight was about her skin condition. He was yelling at her to take better care of her self. She wasn't listening to what he said and got frustrated with her. He never hit he thru her on the bed and garbed her by the neck so she would listen to him. I do not see he as being a "juvenile prick" but a person who really care about Nina.  These two have a very good relationship.

You defend George who has done nothing but use his power to take advantage of Serena. I have a hard time understand your point. It seems like you are only seeing what you want to see and not what is really going on. You always claim you don't like abuse on the web sites. What George is doing is call emotional abuse which is to me the worst abuse of them all there are no visual marks but the internal scares last a lot longer.

Yes, what Just In said. Even if Alan was trying to get the message through he used physical violence out of anger. As you said, anger over her not taking good care of herself. It was still an unwelcome expression of violence no matter the reason. 

As for George and Serena, I cannot see him forcing her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. She welcomes his violence towards her. She wants to be dominated by him. This idea that he is using his power to have sex with her is nonsense, she can leave anytime she wants to and go back to her previous life. Plus, even if George is the manager, VH is the top manager and there is no way they would allow him to force her to stay there against her will. 

Is George an asshole? Probably, but not for the reasons written here. Ultimately, she is not being really hurt so if you don't like it, don't watch it. That's what I do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

If you watch the video you will see that he did hold her by the neck he didn't chock her he was just restraining her. He was not trying to hurt her.

I did watch it and I know it is easy for me to critique the event from a distance but I believe there are other options before getting to that stage for example the first thing is there is a trigger for her to start scratching so much. So start with remove either the object or her. He could also have distracted her in some manner other then getting physical.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I just don’t care much for these people that’s why I don’t really watch them, but I will say this. I do not believe that George intended to be on cam himself. I can definitely see how Serena took a liking to George for whatever reason that is. In my eyes, she pursued the relationship much more then he did. I think the reason that she cryies is because she fears losing him to his pursuits to be a big time manager for VH. She prompts sex with him and she apparently really enjoys being a submissive. The gallons of juice are a testament to that truth. So, I don’t think George is a bad guy for the reasons spoke about here. I don’t think there should be a rule that the manager can’t have sex or a relationship with a tenant. The tenant can always leave if they want to. They can just go back to the previous life off cam. It’s no big deal. I do however, think George needs to dominate and be rough with women in order to get off. He has to force himself to be gentle and loving. So for those reasons he is not my type and it’s why I don’t watch it or comment about it to the joy of many I’m sure. 

Awesome Amy. :biggrin:

Minions-_Freude.gif

• Like 1