Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Maybe george is just opening another apt.

It would be great if George just doesn't ruin his current apartments. 

Somehow Allan and Nina seem to be at the edge. 

23 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It would be great if George just doesn't ruin his current apartments. 

Somehow Allan and Nina seem to be at the edge. 

If happens what seems to be happen at edda and joe house... alan should be kicked out... 

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If happens what seems to be happen at edda and joe house... alan should be kicked out... 

I don't think anybody without proper Russian language fluency should speculate. 

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't need to know what they are talking when there are images of violence... nothing justify that... it's not speculation

I certainly respect your opinion Sparkles. 

The point I am trying to make is we do not know what is the root of these recurring Violences. 

Nobody knows what it it that so much irritating Allan?

This is a unique situation for at least me that i haven't experienced before. I am seeing a problem between people and i am absolutely not capable of getting single clue what is going on. Here is all I know: (and i believe it is all we all know - other than groomy)  

A boy is holding and shaking a woman's neck (happen to be madly in love with) , in the shower right after an interrupted fun party of friends who know each other for a while.

I mean this look so surreal !

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I certainly respect your opinion Sparkles. 

The point I am trying to make is we do not know what is the root of these recurring Violences. 

Nobody knows what it it that so much irritating Allan?

This is a unique situation for at least me that i haven't experienced before. I am seeing a problem between people and i am absolutely not capable of getting single clue what is going on. Here is all I know: (and i believe it is all we all know - other than groomy)  

A boy is holding and shaking a woman's neck (happen to be madly in love with) , in the shower right after an interrupted fun party of friends who know each other for a while.

I mean this look so surreal !

I don't care too much what is the root or what could have happen and who's fault could be ... Nothing justify an episode of violence (and just remember that this is not the first time that alan behave like that, but for what it seems and the image that is of him grabbing her neck was worst now) from A to B... And if it was Nina doing the same i will be here writing that she should be show the outdoor also. 
That's why i said i don't need to understand the language to get an opinion about what should happen now
(another example happened today at Chad and Todd house, i don't care what could have been said in that seconds before one of them started to punch and kick the other and get a knife...nothing, nothing justify that)

At red: It wasn't the first time alan was violent to nina.. he already had an episode of violence at the bedroom where he grabbed her by the neck and shake her a lot... there was an episode at the bedroom that with the nervous system totally altered after he yell a lot to her she fainted and alan when saw that had a panic attack.. there was an episode at the couch that he tried to fuck her when she was saying no (she was sleeping) and for him to stop she had to yell at him (i think that is at the archives)... and there was also other situation that for more then once they do sex and she was trying to kiss him and he always turned the face refusing that... but keeps fucking her till unload the deposit (not it wasn't role play.. she was totally sad with that).
I said at time that the violence episode from Adam sadly will happen again... all the signs was there.. and today was the proof of that

That's the reason that after that violence alan episode and after george started to fuck her employee serena i reduced a lot the time i spend on Nina&Alan&Serena house.. And practically reduce almost to 0 the captures of images where they appear 

• Upvote 1