Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

I’m sorry, but that was the most unclimatic thing I’ve even seen here. There was zero passion from any of them. Serena had no emotional response whatsoever ever and neither did Alan. They all look so jaded. This is the danger of having so much sex and fulfilling so many fantasies. It can leave you jaded and numb. Sorry, but they are just not that fun to watch.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’m sorry, but that was the most unclimatic thing I’ve even seen here. There was zero passion from any of them. Serena had no emotional response whatsoever ever and neither did Alan. They all look so jaded. This is the danger of having so much sex and fulfilling so many fantasies. It can leave you jaded and numb. Sorry, but they are just not that fun to watch.

They should take a break for a few days. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should take a break for a few days. 

haha really !!! the rumours and speculation here would be non stop with all and sundry baying for blood if go 12 hours without any sex let alone few days. Example ; RLC .although they tend to go weeks and months without any

37 minutes ago, aussiegary1965 said:

haha really !!! the rumours and speculation here would be non stop with all and sundry baying for blood if go 12 hours without any sex let alone few days. Example ; RLC .although they tend to go weeks and months without any

No doubt, but look at them, could they possibly care less about anything? They need to get a life. For example, I just spent some time putting up Halloween descorations. They just mope around with depressed looks on their faces all day and push themselves to have sex for views. Sorry, but to me they are no fun. 

• Like 3