Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

ahaha so he fucks her at the bedroom and then she goes to sleep in the couch??? was just an unload job.. she should get a man and let the child alone in the bedroom 

Serena says she does not like sleeping on the bed in the bedroom with Nina and Alan, because the back hurts from this bed.

51 minutes ago, snag said:

Serena says she does not like sleeping on the bed in the bedroom with Nina and Alan, because the back hurts from this bed.

With 3 must be uncomfortable... but nina is away.. i don't believe that the couch is more comfortable.. 

6 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

I mean for her to have  account  on here and respond? 

I know exactly what you mean and again, no the hell it would not. We already have enough ridiculous interaction with the tenants in other apartments and people here wanting to make demands and requests of the tenants and I refuse to watch those apartments because of it. This and Edda/Joe are my favorite apartments on VH. I would hate to have to put either of them on my ignore list because they want to be friends with CC members.

• Like 1

Haha! That's what he least wants. They all read CC. Some of them post comment anonymously. Some of them correspond with CC member via PM or other means. You can pretend that you're spying on them all you want to, but it's a mirage. They know everything. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, snag said:

I was really grateful for the explanation. I was actually wondering why she did not sleep with Alan these days, or not sleep with him any more, Nina. As it was in the early days.:cool:

Any predictions of when Nina returns?:huh: