Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

5 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I'm not sure if Alan quite understands how condoms are suppose to work, but nice load dropped on Serena's belly anyway. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-11-15_23-43-46-703.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-15_23-43-50-484.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-15_23-44-01-703.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-15_23-44-34-687.jpg

Knowing he knows but he has already noticed that he is uncomfortable with them. Necessary yes, but discomforting too.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! That's what he least wants. They all read CC. Some of them post comment anonymously. Some of them correspond with CC member via PM or other means. You can pretend that you're spying on them all you want to, but it's a mirage. They know everything. 

Hahahahm, good Amy,
Yes they are among us here, without a doubt. Nina and Serena follow us closely. I do not know if Alan either, I do not think so.

And nothing against Mira and Violet who recently made themselves present. Just a matter of knowing how to filter these interactive contacts (and ignore them).
:cool:

Sometimes, no one wants to comment. Serena & Alan did had sex around 2 am their time in the Bedroom. Unfortunately, the timeline isn't playing back correctly for me to do any caps at this time. Guess we'll have to wait for the event to show up in the Archive to watch. Oh, well. :cool:

• Upvote 1