Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Whatever they are doing is great. 

We enjoy, she makes $$$, appartment gains reputation and the rookie guy gets to fuck Serena. I mean what else can I wish for ? (other than her hand come out of my monitor and give me one of her signature deluxe hand jobs) 

Nobody can orchestrate and run a sex festival like Serena. 

Even Misty can only bring Guys. She never brings girls.  

LOOOL it was the first time ... a little bit soon to say that... especially with Anna&Alex and Mira&Henry on the game

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have serious doubts you can clean that. Its soaked in the fabric completely...

Yes.. now all that weeks get through only with some miracle product

Please if someone here work on the cleaning industry, tell us... is it possible??? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That couch need cleaning since serena was fucked by the boss

yes indeed,  it looks dirty sofa since she  sessions of fucking starting ..:confused:

mybe she need help with group cleaning ..

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Btw, i finally understand (i think) now how VH order the names in the apartments.. Was weird for me to see Lisa&Em - instead of Lisa, Em / Nina&Alan&Serena - instead of Nina&Alan, Serena (when we know Nina&Alan was a couple) / now Linda&Leon&Carrie - instead of Linda&Leon, Carrie (when we know that Linda&Leon are a couple)

It depends the number of bedrooms in the houses:
1 Bedroom: Nina&Alan&Serena / Lisa&Em / Linda&Leon&Carrie
2 Bedrooms: Rock&Anastasia, Nyusha 

All the other houses are regular situations with couples (1 or 2 bedroom) and people alone (Misty and Freddy)