Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol let's wish her the best. That can be really painful.

no worries, she will be fine, that illness is not very dangerous for health, but it's true, quite painful in some cases

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah that goes rather quick. A friend of mine got his removed and he was in hospital for one night. 

was he? that's good, neither me or nobody who I know in recent time was undergoing this kind of treatment, so I have no clue about it but I've heard it might be pain...

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

was he? that's good, neither me or nobody who I know in recent time was undergoing this kind of treatment, so I have no clue about it but I've heard it might be pain...

Yes he recovered really fast. After few days he already went to work again. Eating ice cream helped a lot against the pain the first  few days after the removal. 

• Like 1

I learned a new word in english... tonsillitis :biggrin::biggrin:
A child of a couple friends have a surgery few months ago to remove it and the procedure takes more or less 50 minutes and came home after (i think)... But i think with adults may not be so easy .. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I learned a new word in english... tonsillitis :biggrin::biggrin:
A child of a couple friends have a surgery few months ago to remove it and the procedure takes more or less 50 minutes and came home after (i think)... But i think with adults may not be so easy .. 

It's pretty much same. as I said my friend had to stay in hospital for one night. That's it

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes he recovered really fast. After few days he already went to work again. Eating ice cream helped a lot against the pain the first  few days after the removal. 

I was told when i had my tonsils out I could eat all the ice cream i wanted, Bullshit! I could barely swallow at all, really really painful for me

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was told when i had my tonsils out I could eat all the ice cream i wanted, Bullshit! I could barely swallow at all, really really painful for me

Uh sounds bad. My friend sad it wasnt really bad. Just a kind of strange feeling the first day after

• Like 1