Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 hours ago, snag said:

why does Nina sleep on the floor on the loggia?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe trouble in paradise... Nina and Alan often quarrel a bit...

Snag
if you who get some translation here, besides Groomy, do not have an answer imagine then us?

What I can say based on the timeline and what I followed online and that started the day in peace and well. Very well. Yesterday they also had arguments.

After this promising start, they had an argument. Alan had his basic attack (but no physical aggression). Nina held up the discussion.

She left by 20hs. In this space Alan and Serena also had a "political debate".

I do not even know how they ended up in bed (I'll still see and understand that).

Nina returned by turns from 02am and stayed in the Loggia where she was sleeping  so far . She're in bed with Alan now..
Let's see what it will be like in a few hours.

I'd like to say Alan's all right, but I can not. I would like to say that Nina is right. but I can not either. Both failed to back down in the face of the conflict.
A feather .

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Snag
if you who get some translation here, besides Groomy, do not have an answer imagine then us?

What I can say based on the timeline and what I followed online and that started the day in peace and well. Very well. Yesterday they also had arguments.

After this promising start, they had an argument. Alan had his basic attack (but no physical aggression). Nina held up the discussion.

She left by 20hs. In this space Alan and Serena also had a "political debate".

I do not even know how they ended up in bed (I'll still see and understand that).

Nina returned by turns from 02am and stayed in the Loggia where she was sleeping  so far . She're in bed with Alan now..
Let's see what it will be like in a few hours.

I'd like to say Alan's all right, but I can not. I would like to say that Nina is right. but I can not either. Both failed to back down in the face of the conflict.
A feather .

Both are in bed now snuggled up together. Everythings alright...

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Both are in bed now snuggled up together. Everythings alright...

Like I said, we'll see what it will be like in the next few hours.
And to make faith, we will have a promising and quiet weekend start.
In this apartment and on the site VH in general.