Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody else having problems with timeline on some cams there? Especially cam7 and cam2

Yes.. Here and at E&J earlier .... everytime i changed cams it goes to timeline (url get the end "timestamp") so it means there was some kind of buffering. But last minutes was better
Don't know if it's that what you mean

that was 

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It must feel real good to be fucking a girl that her level of enjoying is below 0 ... 

i am sure she was disappointed  the guy cant get hard watching her naked but in the end he did his jobNVFPJd8.png

p8CcIfL.png

Capture_2018_01_03_03_12_13_570.pngi

Capture_2018_01_03_03_18_32_399.pngy3JdTWC.pngCapture_2018_01_03_03_19_36_596.pngqAbe96P.pngmyll3Cs.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. Here and at E&J earlier .... everytime i changed cams it goes to timeline (url get the end "timestamp") so it means there was some kind of buffering. But last minutes was better
Don't know if it's that what you mean

Timeline itself is buffering too on cam7 and cam2

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

that was 

i am sure she was disappointed  the guy cant get hard watching her naked

I don't think it has anything to do with that... but yes with her will to do with 
If you notice her face in all the moments kept the same... even when he was fingering her, she didn't change her 'smile' ... She is just there doing what he wants to positions he wants moving to where he wants

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think it has anything to do with that... but yes with her will to do with 
If you notice her face in all the moments kept the same... even when he was fingering her, she didn't change her 'smile' ... She is just there doing what he wants to positions he wants moving to where he wants

Well judging by her moaning she was quite into it. Problem is Alan cant keep hard...