Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's just me or Alan and Serena don't get along very well Regard sex,well maybe just an impression.

Funny you should say that i have often thought there is often not much arousal there and Alan often seems to struggle getting it up for her then other times it has not gone too bad.

Whether its just complacency between the two of them, i have noticed though he always puts on a durex for her but with Nina he just fucks the shit out of her no trouble lol.

When its the three of them and with Nina directing it seems to go ok....Very strange.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Whether its just complacency between the two of them, i have noticed though he always puts on a durex for her but with Nina he just fucks the shit out of her no trouble lol.

Well this is normal. Serena has sex not only with Alan.

But in general - they need to do something unusual. Apt need little reboot.

Only when Serena meet someone new (boy/girl) - they get lot of attention. But this is again a matter of rising rates. If Ella arranges orgy. Or Anastasia arranges an orgy that turns into drama and fight - only few looks at Princess Serena.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

Only when Serena meet someone new (boy/girl) - they get lot of attention. But this is again a matter of rising rates. If Ella arranges orgy. Or Anastasia arranges an orgy that turns into drama and fight - only few looks at Princess Serena.

Maybe George it's losing some of his touch..for example the guests,we had two great girl guest(in my opinion)in the recently weeks,they seem promising but then we never seen they after(talking about Marina)and now the tattoo girl,both seem that could bring some fresh vibe and interest to the house but they just don't comeback,and instead that guest couple that does most underblankets and it seems straight boring was already two,three times over George other house.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Not just "a few" looks to Serena or to this site.
Sad and disappointed, because today's date (important), will pass "blank" and without the presence of Nina (which has never happened before).
:cry:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Maybe George it's losing some of his touch..for example the guests,we had two great girl guest(in my opinion)in the recently weeks,they seem promising but then we never seen they after(talking about Marina)and now the tattoo girl,both seem that could bring some fresh vibe and interest to the house but they just don't comeback,and instead that guest couple that does most underblankets and it seems straight boring was already two,three times over George other house.

Must admit this apartment is getting a bit stale lately its needs a fresh injection of life i think to raise interest, even the relationship with Edda seems to have cooled of lately as well.

Recent guests haven't done very well really.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

the fact that he spent most of his time sleeping (or waking up), pacing the room, drying his cell phone was the clue to that?
:cool:

:biggrin: Yeah think he only uses Serena for a quick relief now lol.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must admit this apartment is getting a bit stale lately its needs a fresh injection of life i think to raise interest, even the relationship with Edda seems to have cooled of lately as well.

Recent guests haven't done very well really.

Agree the two houses seems in some decline,the curious thing is that George have what it's needed to give them some more interest,why not an weekend with both Marina and tattoo girl in both houses,both would be refreshing and new,and for exemple the last girl guest basicaly only fuc& Serena but her zero...would watch a lot seing Marina,tattoo girl togheter for some days.Maybe them with two male guest..the house just for them for some days,well Serena could stay also.