Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

the fact that he spent most of his time sleeping (or waking up), pacing the room, drying his cell phone was the clue to that?
:cool:

Well that and the poor performances during sex,not to mention the almost no feeling faces both have(specialy Alan),Just look little connection between them.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

By all saints, what a beautiful disaster to celebrate 6 months of project.:cry:

Nina went on "trip" and Alan absent .... worse? Unprecedented.:confused:

And what is worse. The same shirt the same pants the same coat.
Is this Japanese animation?:dodgy:

Wonderful, Alan leaves at 10 am from his apartment and returns at 10:00 pm. For Edda and Joe ..... please..something ... give me a shot ...
:cry:

5 minutes ago, tweety said:

Is this a new visitor for Serena?

bandicam_2018-01-27_13-00-29-918.jpg

No Tweety... had already had sex with nina... and was the same guy that serena arrived and went immediately to bathroom and start blowing him... and then sex... was also visited serena a few days ago

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must admit this apartment is getting a bit stale lately its needs a fresh injection of life i think to raise interest, even the relationship with Edda seems to have cooled of lately as well.

Recent guests haven't done very well really.

With the photos from the shower between the girls i didn't expect too much.. compare with the shower between serena and the other girl before... But also depending if she visit again, could be because was the first time and she could not be so comfortable with some actions. And having alan staring at them for a while when girls was together at LR didn't help (they had to "runaway" to bedroom)

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: Yeah think he only uses Serena for a quick relief now lol.

i always see their relation as profissional... there is nothing else there