Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

17 hours ago, dth999 said:

Agreed. Seems scripted and not a lot of sexiness going on. Alan's got a nice big cock, but... that doughy body and boy face borders on creepy for me. I think this apt has jumped the shark. 

Totally scripted, that session yesterday was dull, and not sexy like you said. I think his parents must have vacationed at Chernobyl one summer to have that monster dick he has. It just doesn't fit the rest of him

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Totally scripted, that session yesterday was dull, and not sexy like you said. I think his parents must have vacationed at Chernobyl one summer to have that monster dick he has. It just doesn't fit the rest of him

Well if it did glow in the dark it would make the sessions in night vision different and add a new twist. ::) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Like i said.. Their relation is stricly professional and they even for that have to follow instructions 

• Like 1

Wish this wasn't hapenning,but agree the George houses are in declining,specialy this one,sinse day one we seen the manager evolving,adapting to moment,adding to the situations guests etc as needed,for the first time I feel the place it's just regular,for exemple we recently had two guests and was obvious that they could had a lot to the houses,bring an fresh vibe,but for some reason we only seen them for one time,Hope manager returns to the good old shape.This house was my favourite for long time,not anymore,hope to feel that again.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish this wasn't hapenning,but agree the George houses are in declining,specialy this one,sinse day one we seen the manager evolving,adapting to moment,adding to the situations guests etc as needed,for the first time I feel the place it's just regular,for exemple we recently had two guests and was obvious that they could had a lot to the houses,bring an fresh vibe,but for some reason we only seen them for one time,Hope manager returns to the good old shape.This house was my favourite for long time,not anymore,hope to feel that again.

I think George has run out of new ideas and none of the tenants seem to be able to come up with anything. :huh: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I think George has run out of new ideas and none of the tenants seem to be able to come up with anything. :huh: 

Hope not,but yes starting to be alarming.One exemple of this misrail..were the hell its Nina..is she in some long vacations,or out for good..why didn't someone gives us some information about it,dam..z&t are gona be out for less days and there is already an info about it.George needs to put the ideias clear again,and that could start by inform us about Nina.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Like i said.. Their relation is stricly professional and they even for that have to follow instructions 

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

It is not strictly "professional" based on what I observe (and much), outside the moments, that seek our attention here.

Unfortunately, however, it is the sensation that they pass us when they are together in bed.

And it is not because of Serena's fault that she struggles to eliminate it. And yes, everyone here knows who is the provider of resistance. .

I've done this simple question here several times and again I will reinforce it.

What's so hard for Alan to reciprocate, all the effort Serena has in giving her oral sex? From NASA?
The basics of basic in a relationship .No in NIna he practices this often.But he gets both of them all the time.Of both (Nina and Serena).
Or make use of the toys (and there are many) that we have there, in them.Nina and Serena(mainly) as well as Edda make good use of them, when necessary.
Does it offend Russian manliness? Oh really?

Not a simple more centralized massage he promises to do with attention and attempt to achieve efficiency.

It is a universal rule, only with the practice that one achieves mastery.

Lack of ideas? Please ? There is an ocean of them there (or in the "archives moments" of the other projects- + 22,000 so far), just stick to focus and commitment to practice them. With seriousness and responsibility.

And above all, with what is lacking (or making us seem), with desire

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

It is not strictly "professional" based on what I observe (and much), outside the moments, that seek our attention here.

Unfortunately, however, it is the sensation that they pass us when they are together in bed.

And it is not because of Serena's fault that she struggles to eliminate it. And yes, everyone here knows who is the provider of resistance. .

I've done this simple question here several times and again I will reinforce it.

What's so hard for Alan to reciprocate, all the effort Serena has in giving her oral sex? From NASA?
The basics of basic in a relationship .No in NIna he practices this often.But he gets both of them all the time.Of both (Nina and Serena).
Or make use of the toys (and there are many) that we have there, in them.Nina and Serena(mainly) as well as Edda make good use of them, when necessary.
Does it offend Russian manliness? Oh really?

Not a simple more centralized massage he promises to do with attention and attempt to achieve efficiency.

It is a universal rule, only with the practice that one achieves mastery.

Lack of ideas? Please ? There is an ocean of them there (or in the "archives moments" of the other projects- + 22,000 so far), just stick to focus and commitment to practice them. With seriousness and responsibility.

And above all, with what is lacking (or making us seem), with desire

He's selfish?