Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This mans speaks the true!!! :biggrin:

Another time Alan with two girls... Can't wait to see Nina with two guys... Or like Alan and Serena.. Nina alone with other guy

No problem . Nina, Alan and Joe (two guys) or Nina and Joe (alone). Obviously at the other end we will have Alan and Edda or Alan, Edda and Serena.

There is no reason to be any different at this time. Because even in Henry and Mira or Drew and Bree we NO see different from that. Or Alex and Anna.:dodgy:

Why would it only be so here?
:cool:

Edited by thedbear

19 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Everything seems very "mechanical" ...

it is become a routine, every time just the same  almost identical, i wish just for a change they do a proper 3some he should have sex with both the girls at the same time, this is just another alan and serena   sex.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This mans speaks the true!!! :biggrin:

Another time Alan with two girls... Can't wait to see Nina with two guys... Or like Alan and Serena.. Nina alone with other guy

It wont happen Allen will CRY!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jjs said:

It wont happen Allen will CRY!!!

I think it will be the other way around. The way Nina is wild, it's the other guy who's going to cry. And very.

Alan is already ready for Edda (more than ready), but is Joe ready for Nina?
I think that's what makes Joe postpone this  day-D.:cool:

I wish I could play the cell phones of Nina and Allan's apartment window below:angry:

Every time these two begin their "political debates" as it is now after they consult them. Especially when you have a good time together.:dodgy:

If someone has exchanged messages with them it is not in the spirit of concord but in the spirit of discord.:cry: With both. I do not see that in Serena.