Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 minutes ago, sereno said:

This is NOT anal.  The angle is too low for it.

Capture_2017_12_25_00_21_52_440.png

It was not that, but well after. These images are from the previous day. at his beginning.
The one I mean was on the 26th around 03am. (we do not have pics of her). Unfortunately.
:cool:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

It was not that, but well after. These images are from the previous day. at his beginning.
The one I mean was on the 26th around 03am. (we do not have pics of her). Unfortunately.
:cool:

what were we looking for exactly? it may be in the archives.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

what were we looking for exactly? it may be in the archives.

Yes, in the moment files is already there (the trio of Nina, Serena and Alan from the 25th to the 23hs)

We had no prints of them or the fuck ass of Nina and Alan Again, a shame.

What I said is that between Nina and Alan is incomplete. The file ends at 03:51, but in fact they went until 04:05. Nina and Alan had a third time.And an attempt of 4.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, in the moment files is already there (the trio of Nina, Serena and Alan from the 25th to the 23hs)

What I said is that between Nina and Alan is incomplete. The file ends at 03:51, but in fact they went until 04:05. Nina and Alan had a third time.And an attempt of 4.

sorry for the mess of the translation of the first two lines above.

But on the third line that is the focus, I think I managed to pass my goal and my observation.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

it has been added but probably won't show in archive until tomorrow morning. if anything that you want to be saved isn't there make a post in vh archive moment requests. 1 of us will save it.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it has been added but probably won't show in archive until tomorrow morning. if anything that you want to be saved isn't there make a post in vh archive moment requests. 1 of us will save it.

Thankful ! Like I said it was something really special to stay incomplete ..
:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as i said just post in archive moment request section. we ops have a 48 hour timeline.

That moment totaly it's an highlight,Probrably the best anal moment I seen in VH.Bet will be posted in archive.

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

That moment totaly it's an highlight,Probrably the best anal moment I seen in VH.Bet will be posted in archive.

Just to register and reinforce:
Today, the 27th they are completing 5 months of VH project.:heart:
Let's see what has been prepareds for this day.:biggrin: