Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No good cameras position there to catch closely the action on the couch... already saw them at that place once in NV... so ...

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I had said a while back that with all the sex that happens on the couch, a third living room cam is desperately needed. Ideally a cam in between the couch and the big plant would be perfect in my opinion.

I did not say it was the best and yes one of the best for night vision condition.
It has always been so for the satisfaction of this apartment.

But I agree with the need to include one more cam there, because of the frequent actions now on the couch.

Unfortunately the cam that best suits this is cam 2, but it is free (and does not generate statistics).

The cam 01 (premium) is overtaken by it.
A third (premium cam) positioned in the way you point or in the same line of the cam but with more focused focus could actually be very satisfying.

To register!
I do not know if the files are still being worked, but the action between Nina and Alan in the bedroom for the 26th is still incomplete. I observe this because the action of Serena and # 8 in the room and effected after them is already available moments.
In the bed room were 3 rds in a row (we almost had a 4) and,  only got the 2 first ones in moments files.:dodgy:

Obs> until the moment that I do this post.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

To register!
I do not know if the files are still being worked, but the action between Nina and Alan in the bedroom for the 26th is still incomplete. I observe this because the action of Serena and # 8 in the room and effected after them is already available moments.
In the bed room were 3 rds in a row (we almost had a 4) and,  only got the 2 first ones in moments files.:dodgy:

Obs> until the moment that I do this post.

don't worry. they will be in the next batch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nina and Alan anal sex was fantastic,totaly good view of it and it was hot as hell.probrably the best moment of that type i seen in VH.

100% i agree; 

Nina really was comfortable and Alan kept up the pace and constant pressure.
Both have done their best.
:heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

don't worry. they will be in the next batch.

Sorry for the insistence, but it is only with Nina were 3 times in a row and before that, they had already done a round with Serena together. So it was really a record-worthy performance. Like few we've ever had special like that, over there.
:biggrin:

• Like 1