Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

30 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I was quite entertained by the entire timeline & applaud Serena for bringing such an interesting couple into our views. Thank you. :heart::biggrin::heart:

top_logo.gif

I am one of those who reinforces this congratulations and thank you personally to Serena,
And Alan and Nina, too
Thank you very much for defending with commitment and competence our time here and the monetary values that imply in this ..
:biggrin::heart::biggrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So all the guests in all the houses are hired??? is that what you are saying?? 

If we are going to laser drill on words, we can change the word hire to whatever you like.

But I have a point.

My points is when someone appears in these appartments, there is a sign-in legal process. also  there is a compensation. 

Finding someone attractive who agrees to  have sex in these apartments is not a trivial task. In country I live, there are agencies to find such open minded amateurs who agree to perform sex on camera recording. Young attractive actors (like the one you saw tonight) charge large amount of money for the 1st time camera appearance.  

Don't like the word "hiring"? how about "recruiting"? or whatever word.

I personally try to figure out business/financial drivers, anytime I see anything on the internet... or anywhere else . 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So all the guests in all the houses are hired??? is that what you are saying?? 

perhaps I should try to understand your point.

Are you saying the guests (no the participants) that you see in the archive moments are just casually appear on camera and fuck for sake of sport? 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. now all that weeks get through only with some miracle product

Please if someone here work on the cleaning industry, tell us... is it possible??? :biggrin:

I've seen Nina more than once committed to cleaning this sofa .. With modest success. .
::)

Why is that all of a sudden people are thinking these people are now hired by someone? They've had guests before and nobody had shit to say about them. Remember when Edda and Joe were guests? Did people think they were hired? The guy that fucked the shit out of Serena last week, why nobody thought he was hired? The guy that was here earlier, was he not the same guy that tried to fuck Serena and she turned him down? So why now all of a sudden people think him and this girl was hired? This whole hired by someone theory is pretty absurd.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So according to that all the guests (that show parts of body) in all the houses are hired??? is that what you are saying?? 

So according to that all the guests are like 'prostitutes' that receive money in change of sex??? is that what you are saying?

prostitutes????  $$%$^%%$%^%^%%^^V ?????

Ok, you know what, we had such pleasant show tonight many thanks to Serena. How about we enjoy talking about pleasant things not how people are compensated here.

29 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Assuming that Russia has a law similar to the country I live:

• Before anybody arrives to an apartment, they need to acknowledge that they are fine with cameras in the apartments
  • They need to sign that they are fine their appearance will be broadcasted to the internet - VHTV free cams 
  • The need to sign that VHTV will record them while they are in the apartment.
  • They have to sign that VHTV has full right on the recordings so that we can see the recordings in the archive moment indefinitely 

These are absolutely not casual encounter. Nope. They actually sign legal papers before they arrive.

Based on above points, why someone would come to these apartments and fuck on cam for free? Pleasure? then they can do the same outside these apartments.

There must be a profit sharing otherwise, it would be hard to find anyone so attractive who agrees her sex performance recording will be available on VHTV forever, without having any right on it.

profit sharing => paying money => hiring 

Doesn't seem so stupid

There is only one place here that I see this document, printed to be visibly handled in the hands of the guests.
And the disenchantment is total, anyway.

Manages Lina and Alex, and his legal representative, Tim.]
:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

There is only one place here that I see this document, printed to be visibly handled in the hands of the guests.
And the disenchantment is total, anyway.

Manages Lina and Alex, and his legal representative, Tim.]
:dodgy:

Perhaps something is wrong with me then.

When I look at anything, I first try to figure out legal and finance matters.