Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

This is by far the best apartment because of the interaction between the three.

Serena by herself would be nothing more than another Missy apartment and would not last.

There at a lot of Alan hatters in CC (I think they are jealous) but Nina isn't one of them. They are a very loving couple and will stay that way.

>>There at a lot of Alan hatters in CC (I think they are jealous)

Have you seen him when he gets angry in a beginning of a promising orgy and completely ruins the mood?

Allan clearly has anger management issue, but I guess when someone has a penis as big as his, then he can do whatever he wants.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Have you seen him when he gets angry in a beginning of a promising orgy and completely ruins the mood?

Allan clearly has anger management issue, but I guess when someone has a penis as big as his, then he can do whatever he wants.

how long ago was this he's done a good job with his anger. But thanks for proving my argument.

35 minutes ago, zoifan said:

And it wasn't only 1 or 2 times... He is violent and with bad temper... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

And it wasn't only 1 or 2 times... He is violent and with bad temper... 

here we go again, I thought maybe some of you grew up since the last argument about this. Check the reasons for his temper, you will see he was trying to help Nina. Keep telling yourself he's a immature kid with a bad temper, if it makes you feel your better than him and helps with jealousy issue. 

25 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

here we go again, I thought maybe some of you grew up since the last argument about this. Check the reasons for his temper, you will see he was trying to help Nina. Keep telling yourself he's a immature kid with a bad temper, if it makes you feel your better than him and helps with jealousy issue. 

You're right bean, my man had a headache earlier and I told him to take some tylenal and he said no, so I helped him by kicking him in the nuts, it worked, he forgot all about his headache!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're right bean, my man had a headache earlier and I told him to take some tylenal and he said no, so I helped him by kicking him in the nuts, it worked, he forgot all about his headache!

Ash just by reading your post my testicles are hurting:cry:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

How do you explain his behavior in the bathtub later? Was he helping her then to?

• Like 1