Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well judging by her moaning she was quite into it. Problem is Alan cant keep hard... 

Yes.. went she went over him... and it was when few seconds later it ends ... before zero emotions or face 'contraction' to was has happening... She was almost being fisting (4 fingers) and the face kept all the same ... 

What I can say for the upbeat and encouraging comments is that Alan has fulfilled his purpose.

Serena fulfilled her purpose.

Nina and Jose, are fulfilling their purpose for the Edda project.
Anyway, being worked by everyone with seriousness and efficiency.

Let's go to the next step, then.:arrow:::)

Gn for all

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What I can say for the upbeat and encouraging comments is that Alan has fulfilled his purpose.

Serena fulfilled her purpose.

Nina and Jose, are fulfilling their purpose for the Edda project.
Anyway, being worked by everyone with seriousness and efficiency.

Let's go to the next step, then.:arrow:::)

Gn for all

GN thedbear

10 minutes ago, louiej said:

Sooo alan gets sex with new girl and all nina does is have a shower 😕

I'm so sick and tired of these one sided swapping relationships. Alan fucks Serena and now this new girl while Nina does nothing. Henry fucks a bunch of girls while Mira does nothing. Bree only used to fuck guys when Drew was present but he got to fuck a bunch of different girls without her. Even Maria Edda and Katie get to fool around with other girls but Grisha Joe and Phil don't do shit with anybody else. These one sided relationships are annoying as fuck.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm so sick and tired of these one sided swapping relationships. Alan fucks Serena and now this new girl while Nina does nothing. Henry fucks a bunch of girls while Mira does nothing. Bree only used to fuck guys when Drew was present but he got to fuck a bunch of different girls without her. Even Maria Edda and Katie get to fool around with other girls but Grisha Joe and Phil don't do shit with anybody else. These one sided relationships are annoying as fuck.

i personally think this people are not swingers, it just the girls afraid  to say or do any thing about it so they smile and pretend to be happy  when the guys having sex with other girls or they love the money more than their relationship other wise they would have sex with other people  them selves if it was an open relationship, guys dont like to share unless it benefit them.

for nina i know people think she is in charge, i dont see that, if she was realy in to this things she would have stayed and had a 3some instead of getting out of the way , that way they still get the views and they would have fun as a couple, my opinion she is in this relationship and to stay in this relationship she has to let him have his fun and if she has sex with any one else she knows he goes nut and his bad side comes out even loos him. but that is just my take on this people since i dont know them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i personally think this people are not swingers, it just the girls afraid  to say or do any thing about it so they smile and pretend to be happy  when the guys having sex with other girls or they love the money more than their relationship other wise they would have sex with other people  them selves if it was an open relationship, guys dont like to share unless it benefit them.

for nina i know people think she is in charge, i dont see that, if she was realy in to this things she would have stayed and had a 3some instead of getting out of the way , that way they still get the views and they would have fun as a couple, my opinion she is in this relationship and to stay in this relationship she has to let him have his fun and if she has sex with any one else she knows he goes nut and his bad side comes out even loos him. but that is just my take on this people since i dont know them.

And if she do something that he don't like she could get slapped/battered or have the neck squeezed again ... it's normal to be afraid of him and not trying to do anything that goes against the boy will 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sat11 said:

The flaw in your theory is that the girls actually do get a say as to what goes down. Nina was the one who was pushing for Alan to hook up with Serena. Alan originally didn't want to. Nina has also fooled around briefly with Joe. Bree did fuck other guys. Like I said, her problem was that she only did it around Drew. And we've seen her on multiple occasions put an end to the night when she was done having sex. We've seen Mira with both girls and at least one guy.

I think if anything your theory could potentially apply to Joe, Grisha and Phil since their girlfriends are allowed to do things with other girls but they aren't but even then I think this opinion is a bit of stretch.