Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

27 minutes ago, pahman said:

The excitement and passion are gone in this place. I'm not sure George can do anything about it.

George can hire who he wants (and i think that it's just stupid that kind of intervention) to bring "emotion" to the house but the tenants don't seem to bother with that since they aren't "fighting" to bring moments or to change anything.. 

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think the only way to salvage this apt now would be for George to return and make Serena gush again. Alan can't do it, George can! We all know that Serena needs a tough guy to punish her into an orgasm. Alan is too delicate. He doesn't have the alpha male stature that George does.

George In cams...please nooo.But something else it's needed,guests girls..something,by guests girls I meant tattoo girl,Marina and not the blanket guest couple(that are totaly boring).

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

George In cams...please nooo.But something else it's needed,guests girls..something,by guests girls I meant tattoo girl,Marina and not the blanket guest couple(that are totaly boring).

For the love of all the saints.
Are you really following this place? Seen only by reading CC posts.

What a boring couple? The only couple that had been there, Edda and Joe before, was what Serena brought in Nov. And that generated pages and pages of post, as well as moments files.

Where was that annoying ??? ..... please be consistent.

Do not mix the "projects" ...:cry:

Capture_2018_02_08_12_06_49_495.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

George can hire who he wants (and i think that it's just stupid that kind of intervention) to bring "emotion" to the house but the tenants don't seem to bother with that since they aren't "fighting" to bring moments or to change anything.. 

Look in the forum memories.

When before in 4 months now, we had Alan and Serena practically in the diary, having relationships (False, weak, staged, no chemistry, Blah) or whatever.

Since I do not agree with any of them. And I do not care either.

I admire and value their efforts. As I said before, bring their empathy to bed. And that's exactly what I'm seeing now.

So, yes, we have a "fight", an "action of resistance" there (I would even say "worrying", at the level that it is gradually, and almost imperceptibly, rising).:dodgy:

my part in all this I do effective. I am online on this project and these (and other) moments.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

For the love of all the saints.
Are you really following this place? Seen only by reading CC posts.

What a boring couple? The only couple that had been there, Edda and Joe before, was what Serena brought in Nov. And that generated pages and pages of post, as well as moments files.

Where was that annoying ??? ..... please be consistent.

Do not mix the "projects" ...:cry:

Capture_2018_02_08_12_06_49_495.png

Talking about the two George places(this one and Edda one)in were the tattoo guest and Marina were just one time but others guests in Edda place were already two,three times(they are in archive by the name of blanket guests or something like that),Yes I watch the George places,a lot less that some months ago but still something,that guest couple with Serena seems other couple not blanket guests,that image you put(with guests and Serena)it's from end of November,long time ago,just like Nina ones..both houses being "dead" for long weeks,or you watch Serena and Alan thing or Edda going down on joe.Maybe today something interisting can happen over Edda place(they have some guests).

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Talking about the two George places(this one and Edda one)in were the tattoo guest and Marina were just one time but others guests in Edda place were already two,three times(they are in archive by the name of blanket guests or something like that),Yes I watch the George places,a lot less that some months ago but still something,that guest couple with Serena seems other couple not blanket guests,that image you put(with guests and Serena)it's from end of November,long time ago,just like Nina ones..both houses being "dead" for long weeks,or you watch Serena and Alan thing or Edda going down on joe.Maybe today something interisting can happen over Edda place(they have some guests).

First, I know you were referring to the couple who were in Edda about two weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. That is why I emphasized "projects".
This forum is for NAS. And not EJ.

Second, in the example quoted: between Edda and Joe (which is the basics but also getting more active at the moment) and between Alan and Serena who is the adventure of mutual discoveries, guess who I'm with?:angel:

And no, I did not reduce my observation, on the contrary, in the last 4 weeks, practically 5, I literally put it in almost exclusive condition to this project. Better saying, this management.

Just remembering, you and I were the first ones here to bet on this project at its inception and later UpGrad. No stranger than today we are on opposite sides of the "frontier". LOL.

We are however consistent, that a "version" update is necessary. New UP.

Maybe now, yes, a third project by George (more interactive with the others). After all, three interlocking points, always generates more stability of movements than two or four.

20 minutes ago, thedbear said:

First, I know you were referring to the couple who were in Edda about two weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. That is why I emphasized "projects".
This forum is for NAS. And not EJ.

Second, in the example quoted: between Edda and Joe (which is the basics but also getting more active at the moment) and between Alan and Serena who is the adventure of mutual discoveries, guess who I'm with?:angel:

And no, I did not reduce my observation, on the contrary, in the last 4 weeks, practically 5, I literally put it in almost exclusive condition to this project. Better saying, this management.

Just remembering, you and I were the first ones here to bet on this project at its inception and later UpGrad. No stranger than today we are on opposite sides of the "frontier". LOL.

We are however consistent, that a "version" update is necessary. New UP.

Maybe now, yes, a third project by George (more interactive with the others). After all, three interlocking points, always generates more stability of movements than two or four.

No doubth that you and me are some of the users that liked always more this place,still Remeber a lot of us wanting more houses from George,but honestly now it's hard to say if that would be an good thing or not,first months of the houses we could totaly seen an manager extremely care for the places and making adaptations as was needed,the last month or even more both places seem kinda abandoned,strangely more this one than the other,but for sure if this house starting being active and with Nina and others then an third project from manager wouldn't be outa question,and agree..an update,refresh of the place it's very needed.Lets hope for the best,Remeber the other place was closed(chadd and todd)so who knows what's next,new house,less houses.An first little step would be Nina comeback(probraby near to happen)think this time without her proved she it's as needed(or almost)as Serena herself.

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No doubth that you and me are some of the users that liked always more this place,still Remeber a lot of us wanting more houses from George,but honestly now it's hard to say if that would be an good thing or not,first months of the houses we could totaly seen an manager extremely care for the places and making adaptations as was needed,the last month or even more both places seem kinda abandoned,strangely more this one than the other,but for sure if this house starting being active and with Nina and others then an third project from manager wouldn't be outa question,and agree..an update,refresh of the place it's very needed.Lets hope for the best,Remeber the other place was closed(chadd and todd)so who knows what's next,new house,less houses.An first little step would be Nina comeback(probraby near to happen)think this time without her proved she it's as needed(or almost)as Serena herself.

With chemistry or without chemistry, the fact that we are still going.

Evolving (we changed the basic angle of the cam) and almost getting there.
Or are we already there?
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1518294794

:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does anyone know where Nina went?  Does anyone know if she is coming back?   She's the one that adds the magic to this place.  Seems like the mood changed when she was with the guy on cam she pegged..:huh:

Yes it was said she is coming back. She is away for treatment for her skin.