Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Watching Alan and Serena having sex feels like this...bored blah blah blah GIF..

At least I still prefer to see them trying and struggling to develop their own mood together than watching Tim and Zoi, playing around the bed with Rachel. it's yours (???)

Senfield's gift in my view is more appropriate for there. and not here.
For its history (both projects). 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hannibal said:

Does anybody really know what it is to her? ( Nina )

We're told that she getting treatment for her skin condition. That's about all anyone knows. She is supposed to be coming back.

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

At least I still prefer to see them trying and struggling to develop their own mood together than watching Tim and Zoi, playing around the bed with Rachel. it's yours (???)

Senfield's gift in my view is more appropriate for there. and not here.
For its history (both projects). 

is from examples like these (we have several in your luggage) that I'm talking about. Just wait for your resume again.]

-2017-sep-27-017.jpg

bandicam_2017-09-27_07-08-12-195.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

is from examples like these (we have several in your luggage) that I'm talking about. Just wait for your resume again.]

-2017-sep-27-017.jpg

bandicam_2017-09-27_07-08-12-195.jpg

Choose between watching T&Z endless treesome tease or Alan and Serena in bed etc?Honestly neither of the things,the only positive thing it's Serena,but her and Alan have no sparkle at all,and they for sure had more than nought time to create an bound,just don't work.Hopeful Nina return isn't far.George should give some rest(vacations)to Alan,bring tattoo girl and Marina to stays some days with Serena and Nina.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Choose between watching T&Z endless treesome tease or Alan and Serena in bed etc?Honestly neither of the things,the only positive thing it's Serena,but her and Alan have no sparkle at all,and they for sure had more than nought time to create an bound,just don't work.Hopeful Nina return isn't far.George should give some rest(vacations)to Alan,bring tattoo girl and Marina to stays some days with Serena and Nina.

With enough luck and conscience on the part of George or who can be. This will not happen.:cool:

As I have illustrated above, it is just part of the curriculum of both.
In order to remember that, they know what and how to do.::)

Chemistry ? The only really necessary chemistry there is Alan's with Nina and Nina's with Alan :heart:. ]

The rest and I say rest, just for the show.VH.

And in the specific case of Alan with Serena, bring to bed, all the visible empathy that they have developed and have among themselves. :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

With enough luck and conscience on the part of George or who can be. This will not happen.:cool:

As I have illustrated above, it is just part of the curriculum of both.
In order to remember that, they know what and how to do.::)

Chemistry ? The only really necessary chemistry there is Alan's with Nina and Nina's with Alan :heart:. ]

The rest and I say rest, just for the show.VH.

And in the specific case of Alan with Serena, bring to bed, all the visible empathy that they have developed and have among themselves. :biggrin:

Would prefer watching the curriculum of tattoo girl,Marina and Serena:biggrin:.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would prefer watching the curriculum of tattoo girl,Marina and Serena:biggrin:.

More examples from the VH curriculum, to remember ,

who we are pointed out here.:biggrin:

One thing I have learned in the worst way is that a Sagittarian ( Nov 22/Dez 21) does not get stung, provoked or neglected in his pure nature. .

Especially if he has in his support a Libran( Set 23/Out.22)

This Capricorn (myself) learned this in a very hard way, and possibly another Capricorn (Dez 22/Jan 19) there, could have this same lesson.
I hope, however, that no :angel:

image.pngCapture_2017_09_26_16_36_48_757.png

• Like 2

I think the only way to salvage this apt now would be for George to return and make Serena gush again. Alan can't do it, George can! We all know that Serena needs a tough guy to punish her into an orgasm. Alan is too delicate. He doesn't have the alpha male stature that George does.

18 hours ago, jjkopite said:

I agree Alan is only interested in Nina and he would be happy if it was only the two of them. He only goes along with the project for Nina.

Yes, but he needs to assimilate that the "solo" model has no more space here in today's VH.

Not if you with your project intend to remain comfortable and stabilized in TOP condition.

Nina, already understood that, Serena knows this, so the lack for this place again ascend , Alan understand (and really commit to) it.

Nina, on the other hand, should push him a little less.
After all, the target of the on duty darts is painted exclusively here on his back Alan and not on hers.

They have to help each other and defend each other. This is what keeps me still faithful to this project. Maybe the only one here.

He however can and should define rules and lines of security there..

Of the "Sauron's Eye" type, his and  the NIna's,

Hobbit no one ventures there. lol

.Eye Of Sauron cat GIF