Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

You attack Alan for what he did with Nina which I had someone who knows their language tell me the fight was about her skin condition. He was yelling at her to take better care of her self. She wasn't listening to what he said and got frustrated with her. He never hit he thru her on the bed and garbed her by the neck so she would listen to him. I do not see he as being a "juvenile prick" but a person who really care about Nina.  These two have a very good relationship.

You defend George who has done nothing but use his power to take advantage of Serena. I have a hard time understand your point. It seems like you are only seeing what you want to see and not what is really going on. You always claim you don't like abuse on the web sites. What George is doing is call emotional abuse which is to me the worst abuse of them all there are no visual marks but the internal scares last a lot longer.

I think that's what most doctors recommend to people who's girlfriend won't listen to them, Throw them on the bed, lift them up and down 3 or 4 times by the neck and scream in their face till they look terror stricken, that's the way we handle it around my place. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Таким образом, вы можете понять их LANGAUGE? Милая! Да, я могу в это поверить. Отвратительные сигареты разрушить все включают радость спермы. Просто бросить все, просто бросить курить!

unfortunately, not particularly. I have repeatedly written that I use Google translator when I look at them. If there are no extraneous sounds in the room, their speech can be translated.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think that's what most doctors recommend to people who's girlfriend won't listen to them, Throw them on the bed, lift them up and down 3 or 4 times by the neck and scream in their face till they look terror stricken, that's the way we handle it around my place. 

Haha! Seriously 😁

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snag said:

unfortunately, not particularly. I have repeatedly written that I use Google translator when I look at them. If there are no extraneous sounds in the room, their speech can be translated.

Aha! I’ll have to try that some time. Most of the time the audio sucks though!