Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

The problem here is that everyone & myself included assumed that Serena was meant to have full sex with Alan, now Alan is getting the blame which is an unfair assumption, we don't know for sure that Serena and Alan are meant to have sex and I think people forget that there are other factors to consider, I mean at times Nina could look or act like it could be a good thing but who really knows what the outcome would be. Alan himself may have huge hang ups and doesn't want to risk his relationship with Nina, Serena also could have easily said at the beginning that it was ok to play and soft swap but she doesn't want full swap in case it interrupts her relationship with the two or like we have seen her with George she may get an emotional bond with Alan and not want that to happen. 

As I say there are too many unknown factors as to what is really going on and most of that is down to the languages barrier, we should try not to assume that one person is solely responsible or that if they all are.

Just,

just the one thing there (indisputable fact), and that I point it from its beginning.

We have on the ID line of the apartment now NIna (&) Alan (&) Serena.

And not NIna & Alan (,) Serena, which is what all other examples of the line indicate for these conjugated situations.

It is not what we find, but what should be on the line as it identifies and is understood. Or it should.

An effective couple of three and not a simple 3some as was Jeca, Sara and Raya. And there, even so, Jeca had more than once relations with Raya.

2 hours ago, Just In said:

The problem here is that everyone & myself included assumed that Serena was meant to have full sex with Alan, now Alan is getting the blame which is an unfair assumption, we don't know for sure that Serena and Alan are meant to have sex and I think people forget that there are other factors to consider, I mean at times Nina could look or act like it could be a good thing but who really knows what the outcome would be. Alan himself may have huge hang ups and doesn't want to risk his relationship with Nina, Serena also could have easily said at the beginning that it was ok to play and soft swap but she doesn't want full swap in case it interrupts her relationship with the two or like we have seen her with George she may get an emotional bond with Alan and not want that to happen. 

As I say there are too many unknown factors as to what is really going on and most of that is down to the languages barrier, we should try not to assume that one person is solely responsible or that if they all are.

And it's not a language barrier, it's physical and psychological.
See that Alan's peak, when with another woman other than Nina does not last. It was so even with Edda in his apartment.
Just note that he never returned there and how much he and Edda talked before and alone on the porch "smoking" for a considered time.

Remember this day after the fourth, he and Edda left the apartment together the same time Nina who had already returned with Serena for his own, also left, thus leaving the three off the cams for 5 hours in a row.

George at this time was with Serena in Nina's room. Bondage.
When at last Nina returns, she is accompanied by Alan, laden with market pockets, similar to Edda in return of his. Practically in the same space of time. Too much time to just spend in a market agree?

Quando finalmente Nina volta, ela é acompanhada por Alan, carregado de bolsos de mercado, semelhante a Edda em troca dele. Praticamente no mesmo espaço de tempo. Demasiado tempo para gastar em um mercado concorda?

Fact is, after that we did not see Edda anymore in Nina or Alan in Edda.
So we can interpret that they never spoke to each other again.

In my view and personal interpretation is that George only became present and visible on the site in a more active and equally fought here and because Alan failed to do his part in what was intended. Could not and can not, already and did not even try he tries.

George takes care of Serena with only one hand.

Not a simple oral sex in Serena he has initiative in doing. Or apply to a more dedicated manipulation to give pleasure in Serena.

Look at the files and confirm everything I observe, or reject me in my own arguments.
I will love and thank you horrors if you can because then I can again have my hopes renewed for the success of this place and couple.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

See that Alan's peak, when with another woman other than Nina does not last. It was so even with Edda in his apartment.
Just note that he never returned there and how much he and Edda talked before and alone on the porch "smoking" for a considered time.

Remember this day after the fourth, he and Edda left the apartment together the same time Nina who had already returned with Serena for his own, also left, thus leaving the three off the cams for 5 hours in a row.

When at last Nina returns, she is accompanied by Alan, laden with market pockets, similar to Edda in return of his. Practically in the same space of time. Too much time to just spend in a market agree?

Quando finalmente Nina volta, ela é acompanhada por Alan, carregado de bolsos de mercado, semelhante a Edda em troca dele. Praticamente no mesmo espaço de tempo. Demasiado tempo para gastar em um mercado concorda?

In my view and personal interpretation is that George only became present and visible on the site in a more active and equally fought here and because Alan failed to do his part in what was intended. Could not and can not, already and did not even try he tries.

Not a simple oral sex in Serena he has initiative in doing. Or apply to a more dedicated manipulation to give pleasure in Serena.

Look at the files and confirm everything I observe, or reject me in my own arguments.
I will love and thank you horrors if you can because then I can again have my hopes renewed for the success of this place and couple.

I'm sorry Bear I still think you are putting a lot of assumptions forward, with regards to Edda and the market timing's I do not know what it is like at a Russian market but if it's anything like I have seen in other places then yes they could spend 5hrs at a market which could even include a meal. With George I believe he only became more visible towards Serena because the constant teasing and getting chased by Serena also it wasn't his big head doing the thinking JMO.

The fact is that all three have played with each other multiple times before and even after George being in the apartment and I didn't see any evidence that Alan was having erection issue's whilst playing with Serena in the group. As I said before I don't understand Russian to fully appreciate what is or isn't happening with the dynamics of this three.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Who piss in your corn flakes today?  What did Alan ever do to you to make you hate him so much? The only thing Alan is guilty of is being true to Nina. He will not Fuck Serena or anyone else, just Nina.

George only came on camera so he could fuck Serena.

You can try to read all you want into what has happen but what I stated is fact.

JMO

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Who piss in your corn flakes today?  What did Alan ever do to you to make you hate him so much? The only thing Alan is guilty of is being true to Nina. He will not Fuck Serena or anyone else, just Nina.

You can try to read all you want into what has happen but what I stated is fact.

JMO

Yea alan is worried on how nina would react about it    if she is perfectly ok with it then he can proceed to fucking her until then patients tbh i still think there is chance of him fucking serena but  we will wait and see

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

piss in your corn flakes today?  What did Alan ever do to you to make you hate him so much? The only thing Alan is guilty of is being true to Nina. He will not Fuck Serena or anyone else, just Nina.

JMO

hahahahahaha:heart::biggrin:

1 hour ago, darkpyker said:

Yea alan is worried on how nina would react about it    if she is perfectly ok with it then he can proceed to fucking her until then patients tbh i still think there is chance of him fucking serena but  we will wait and see

Gentlemen, please. And I do not hate anyone.
Mostly Alan
I'm only disappointed with he and its lack of peripheral vision.
Inconsistent for who devotes so much time in strategy and persistence computer games

I just follow this place a little more, online before it becomes the focus of attention for everyone else here.

All my observations are based here in the forum in chronological order of the events and especially in the moments archives.
Do your homework, as I did and check it out for yourself. Compare.

Find out when and by how the first uncomfortable Nina's scratches began.
At what times they are not practically present and in which they are intense.

You do not have to look at each file in its entirety, but only the duration of it. Beginning, middle and final, already gives the desired line.

Of course keeping track of the timeline that precedes and proceeds to these files helps to improve and greatly to this perseption.

42 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

The question isn't when is Alan going to fuck Serena, but when is George going to fuck Nina. She just dumb enough to let it happen.

She is pointing out to Alan telling George he's just outside, not that he shouldn't be molesting her.

nas9.png

nas8.png

The question is, if Serena is not here where and with whom then she is now 4 days?
Remember she took more clothes and a bigger purse this time.