Misty Part #2

I think he was the one Misty was calling yesterday evening when Lisa was with her. She did like if she was crying and when the guy probably said ok, she put her thumb up. And after the call, she started laughing like if she got what she wanted after fooling someone. 

It's really sad to see this guy coming back after he was humiliated by Misty with #26 at Lisa's place.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think he was the one Misty was calling yesterday evening when Lisa was with her. She did like if she was crying and when the guy probably said ok, she put her thumb up. And after the call, she started laughing like if she got what she wanted after fooling someone. 

It's really sad to see this guy coming back after he was humiliated by Misty with #26 at Lisa's place.

I totally agree, I thought the same way.

Misty and #26.

In general, the apartments of Anna and Alex (firstly Misty and new swing couple Mira&Henry) and George (3 crazy girls and 2 guys), now look the strongest. They really develop project. Improve the overall level.

Apartments Alex and Lina - do not progress. Jeka only on Violet and Jeff (Alice and Pavel went to prepare for the wedding and holiday).