Misty Part #2

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good night Bear! Did I redeem myself at all tonight? Did you see at least a glimpse of Amy again? :heart:

Good day, Amy

Yes! Again, reasoned and logical criticism. Not for free and exclusively personal.

And for registration, its "negative" target centered on Stella and Stephan, has now proven 30 days of activation, which can reconcile their two distinct activities without obliterating the other (show cam and VHTV cam show).

Professional (so to speak) and personal real life. And I follow as much as possible the two. My main focus is another.

It took months, almost a year, but this time (so far) Jeka or maybe Sara, hit the hand.
Of course, that reason is also due to the fact that Stella and Stephan really commit themselves of visual body and soul in this purpose.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'm naming this guy Dax!

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol thats the name of the German stock exchange :biggrin: But nice name. Like it 

If the German stock market is down, then perfect name. But if not, I would add by suggestion "r," Drax (as a subtle allusion to drug commentaries), who guided virtually everything there.

After all, what ended up being left for the night / day, after all the hired work, was just another Ana fuck with another guest (# Misty).

For that, he did not need to mobilize, Nyu and Misty here. It could have been in Ana's apartment.

At least if it ends up being the official "chosen", we can still have a new rematch, since Nyu now lives with Ana and Kevin is not yet a dead star in this universe.

Misty takes a # of readiness together and we'll have a 6some as was intended on the day of the Rock Incident ..
but which, in fact, did not happen.

Unfortunately, however ...

Stupid (naïve)  question I know, but when these party's are arranged, who decides which woman has sex, being that their is 3 women to one man. Did Anastasia draw the correct lottery ticket? And why is he wearing a hoody in bed :huh:

3 minutes ago, binocular said:

Stupid (naïve)  question I know, but when these party's are arranged, who decides which woman has sex, being that their is 3 women to one man. Did Anastasia draw the correct lottery ticket?

without knowing anything i'm thinking that since ana needed it more the others let her have him. misty likes #40 right now so she probably wouldn't have fucked him anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, binocular said:

Stupid (naïve)  question I know, but when these party's are arranged, who decides which woman has sex, being that their is 3 women to one man. Did Anastasia draw the correct lottery ticket?

I don't think that they are exactly arranged with such precision. I think it could have gone several different ways, but the guy clearly settled on Ana. 

Although, perhaps when Nyusha began sucking him and Ana abruptly left the room, perhaps that wasn't supposed to be on the menu. Or she herself realized she liked Dax and this was a jealous maneuver designed to stifle Nyusha's pursuit, which worked like a charm.

5 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

@Amy3 Thanks for some wonderful gifs and caps; I had to go to bed as they were Ana was starting (and Misty and Nyu went out - apparently for more fags) so I am very grateful for the catch-up illustrations. Brilliant and comprehensive job capturing some of the best moments - MANY THANKS.

Thank you ❤️

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes great coverage of the night @Amy3 :biggrin:

Wonder if Rock now still watches VH :angel:

Thanks! ❤️

I'd say that he probably does on his phone while his new slave girl gives him thankless blowjobs. .....and the cycle repeats. 😁

• Like 2