Misty Part #2

Well, I checked all of the other apt! Davie and Carrie are up and naked, but just watching tv adn hanging out. Violet is up in the dark on her phone. That's it. So, there you go Misty, the floor is yours for at least several more hours.

2 minutes ago, dth999 said:

It's 7:15pm where I live and I'm watching this on the big screen like a movie. Wish I was there dancing my ass off with them.

Well, it's probably been at least a couple of hours into it. Unless they did more, they should start to wind down to some extent in the next hour or so.

14 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Man... no patience for some here. Stick with it and you'll see how good it gets. They'll go 'till the wee hours...

With encouragement or without encouragement, I think Anna or Alex, (if they are accompanying this) to signal via cellular to misty, Nyu or Ana, not to retreat there.:cool:

This will correspond to be defeated three consecutive times. Four if we consider that Anastasia is also on this track.:cry:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, it's probably been at least a couple of hours into it. Unless they did more, they should start to wind down to some extent in the next hour or so.

I'm guessing they dropped right before (preferred) or right after they ate dinner. Yea, depending on how much they did, or... if they bump... could be in for the long haul. Keep in mind that there are plenty of apartments where they will bang it out (which I prefer most of the time),  but... this is like watching a movie to me. I love the anticipation and also sort-of reliving the old days. I used to X quite a bit with my ex wife and we had a BLAST, but all good things come to an end. We're still very close and she's actually on of my wife's best friends, but my days of rolling are over. Too old for that shit, but I do love to lament and re-live the old days once in a while. Incredible memories with close friends, bonding, connecting, etc.  I think everyone should do X at least once in their life just to experience the complete loss of ego and fear.  Ok, I'm done. ;)