Misty Part #2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sure it will be eventually. But there's not way I'm wasting half a day to see it . They probably have another 6 hours of rolling to do before winding down.

I think they will probably crash and nothing will happen. They got the views though !!

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Finally got something using Firefox and as you say Amy its just cam show bull shit lol  goodnight honey.

Good night! Catch ya later. I use Firefox cause the screen capture works nicely. Simple right click and save snapshot. Easy!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good night! Catch ya later. I use Firefox cause the screen capture works nicely. Simple right click and save snapshot. Easy!

Thanks hun,brilliant tip thanks,as you say it works great :heart:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

and as I said, Issac, Henrry and Stephan, play their "stupid" visualization games with real and intense actions and not with ridiculous and purposeless purposes.

Not only do they earn the same money, but they do not lose our credibility here either.]]

It's called real competence.:cool:

One positive thing in that however is that there is a strong possibility of Misty's apartment and bed finally losing her "virginity" for women there, and for crazy parties, too.:biggrin:

Almost six months later:cry: