Misty Part #2

13 minutes ago, dth999 said:

I really miss Ann & Alex and their group parties. If I remember correctly... Misty was part of those back in their old apartment, yes?  Such great sex parties they had.  *Just watch what happens with Ny, Ana, and even Misty in the next hour or so. They are getting to the cozy part of the roll... down-beat chill music, and fucking will start. Mark my words. 

But anything that can happen now will be in the living room and only with Ana and Nyu.
The big "prize" of the night has already escaped through the door of the closed bedroom.
As misty always does in these "collective" situations.

• Like 1

I think Misty's rolled three times in a week, which is a bit excessive. Her brain's probably fried at this point and I don't see any of them (EVER) drinking enough water. Very dangerous. I hope their taking 5-HTP afterwards to help recover. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dth999 said:

I think Misty's rolled three times in a week, which is a bit excessive. Her brain's probably fried at this point and I don't see any of them (EVER) drinking enough water. Very dangerous. I hope their taking 5-HTP afterwards to help recover. 

Yep! Very true, water is critical.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This guy is starting to annoy me. He's got two half naked girls basically on his lap right now and he's more focused on the music. It would be one thing if he wasn't into them but he's clearly into at least one of them.

That's part of the problem with MDMA.  I specifically remember a time when my ex wife and our friend (both super hot, believe me) were on top of me (my wife sitting on my face, and our friend fucking me as they were kissing. Awesome moment, and my first threesome. We were all rolling, and somehow I was hard.  I was distracted by a laser light we had running and I bailed to check out the light across the room. They continued fucking around, but I remember thinking "what the fuck am i doing right now?", but not really caring at all. Yea.. so I totally understand this guy's state of mind right now, but not optimal for us who are waiting for them to start fuckin'! ;)

• Like 2