Misty Part #2

İngilizceAfrikaanca---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBoşnakçaBulgarcaBurmacaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKırgızcaKmerceKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathiMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliSeylancaShonaSırpçaSindhiSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahiliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

anastasia calls this child home at first opportunity

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nyusha got a litte more room!

snapshot48.jpg

@Amy3 Thanks for some wonderful gifs and caps; I had to go to bed as they were Ana was starting (and Misty and Nyu went out - apparently for more fags) so I am very grateful for the catch-up illustrations. Brilliant and comprehensive job capturing some of the best moments - MANY THANKS.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

@Amy3 Thanks for some wonderful gifs and caps; I had to go to bed as they were Ana was starting (and Misty and Nyu went out - apparently for more fags) so I am very grateful for the catch-up illustrations. Brilliant and comprehensive job capturing some of the best moments - MANY THANKS.

Yes great coverage of the night @Amy3 :biggrin:

Wonder if Rock now still watches VH :angel:

• Like 2