Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, bellanofretete said:

Yes... to one of those akward moments where she is fucking a new guy while he is the "ex" in the livingroom just like 22 :angel:

exactly. i don't think zac will be back. i think that he really liked her & was hurt. the question is @groomydo you know if misty fucked the other guy just to make #29 mad so that she wouldn't have to break up? she liked him but she obviously wasn't going to settle down. also, is this what happened to david when misty 1st arrived & we didn't know anything about her yet?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. i don't think zac will be back. i think that he really liked her & was hurt. the question is @groomydo you know if misty fucked the other guy just to make #29 mad so that she wouldn't have to break up? she liked him but she obviously wasn't going to settle down. also, is this what happened to david when misty 1st arrived & we didn't know anything about her yet?

Very good question golfer

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Very good question golfer

looking back at the archives i found that blondie came over at least 4 or 5 more times after his 1st visit but his mind knows that misty just wants to fuck & won't commit to anyone. zac (#29) was too possessive. you could tell the night that blondie made the vid. zac didn't want him to join in. if he would have done that misty probably would still see him. now i don't think so.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

looking back at the archives i found that blondie came over at least 4 or 5 more times after his 1st visit but his mind knows that misty just wants to fuck & won't commit to anyone. zac (#29) was too possessive. you could tell the night that blondie made the vid. zac didn't want him to join in. if he would have done that misty probably would still see him. now i don't think so.

That's what I was thinking when watching last night, he wouldn't let blondie join in that night, yet here he was pushing his way in for a threesome.

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

That's what I was thinking when watching last night, he wouldn't let blondie join in that night, yet here he was pushing his way in for a threesome.

he probably thought that it would make misty mad but it just made it easier to dump him.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

he probably thought that it would make misty mad but it just made it easier to dump him.

Yes he was too possessive. Misty does not wanna a long term relationship. So he's gone. Next ones to come. I hope he will find sb. who loves him. Zac was a nice guy.