Misty Part #2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if i want to watch boring there is already plenty of that around. i don't mind her settling down for a while but she's on the verge of xgswhoever land. doing NOTHING is not going to cut it!

Lisa does nothing and still gets plenty of views. Misty will be fine doing whatever she wants.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa does nothing and still gets plenty of views. Misty will be fine doing whatever she wants.

No. Lisa has problems with statistics. And now without Em - there is worse. For the apartment is empty.

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

we'll see. 

She in period and before not very active. She even joked with Anna - need to walk in apt with banner "Sorry guys - monthlies!".

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Lisa has problems with statistics. And now without Em - there is worse. For the apartment is empty.

She in period and before not very active. She even joked with Anna - need to walk in apt with banner "Sorry guys - monthlies!".

again there is a difference between cutting back & doing nothing at all. especially with a guy right next to her. anyway i'll just follow her lead & take a break as that seems to be what all of the participants are doing right now. we'll just rename the site xgswhoever tv.

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well I hope she will get back on track with her birthday party... I suppose it will be held at Anastasias place?

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

again there is a difference between cutting back & doing nothing at all. especially with a guy right next to her. anyway i'll just follow her lead & take a break as that seems to be what all of the participants are doing right now. we'll just rename the site xgswhoever tv.

This is a problem of global management (VH). Many apartments. At the same time - they randomly synchronize the rhythm of rest-activity. The weekend will be saturated with action:shy:.

Mira and Henry on Saturday are planning big party.

Edda&Nina&Serena and guys - will together on Friday or Saturday. Also, to Edda, one her friends (not Nora) can come with a guy for a day (or Nora on weekend). Also possible that Edda will have a unique new tenant or few tenants :biggrin:.

Misty - plans a birthday-party on night Saturday-Sunday.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, groomy said:

This is a problem of global management (VH). Many apartments. At the same time - they randomly synchronize the rhythm of rest-activity. The weekend will be saturated with action:shy:.

Mira and Henry on Saturday are planning big party.

Edda&Nina&Serena and guys - will together on Friday or Saturday. Also, to Edda, one her friends (not Nora) can come with a guy for a day (or Nora on weekend). Also possible that Edda will have a unique new tenant or few tenants :biggrin:.

Misty - plans a birthday-party on night Saturday-Sunday.

That sounds exciting !!