Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Well indeed the only time she had 2 dicks at same time was with David and Alex and old apartment of A&A (And even Alex in that time was only blowjob)

Wow, there was a David? Don't remember that one at all

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, there was a David? Don't remember that one at all

Was the guy that she appear for the first time (can't remember if it was her boyfriend from the time and breaking up with him after was the 'thing' that make her come to an apartment or if that time David was a 'friend' and she had broke up with boyfriend a few time before - according to groomy the end of the relation was what make it possible for us continues to watch her).

If you have access to archive, check page 77 (july 9) from Alex and Anna 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz So, I gotta know. Are you anything at all like Deb Morgan from Dexter?  I’m only on season 5 so no one spoil it for me, but when I see her, I can’t help but think of you. Am I close?

I never watched Dexter that much, he kills all those people with cellophane or something, I''l check out Deb Morgan and let you know

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I never watched Dexter that much, he kills all those people with cellophane or something, I''l check out Deb Morgan and let you know

Yep! Darn it! I was hoping you watched that show. Yes, let me know. 😁

Misty had an epic masturbation session that begins at 9:15 AM and stops at approx 10:30 AM and she was on the phone all this time.Wonder who was at the other end ?.

I guess Mr. Black has more stamina that #32

Start...

-2017-nov-29-078.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, nack said:

What's up with #32 groomy ?

He's sick. Now with parents. However, I do not know about the future #32. It seems to me - that Misty again went to hunt.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems #32 did not satisfy her at all seeing how often she uses Mr. Black. She should meet with Logan or Dylan

No. She will find the right guys for herself. New. About #32 - he is very boring and not active. But has big dick and not bad sex. It just happened. First, Misty has red days. Then they quarreled a day. Then he fell ill. But they had a number of fairly hot sex sessions.

• Like 2

it's been totally obvious that misty can't be satisfied by #32 alone. he doesn't want to fuck often enough & if he can't accept misty's ways he doesn't stand a chance. i'd still love to know what she did when she went out on her birthday. we probably would have been highly entertained if #32 wasn't in the way.

• Like 1