Misty Part #2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's really great to know she's so close with her mum. So her mum must know what she does and she's okay with it. 

I believe (at least from what we already saw in many houses) that normally the relatives know what's going on... And it's always the best thing to do (tell them) before they could know by others peoples
Even today i saw an old lady at Pavel&Alice that must be (i guess) mother of one of them 

image.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I believe (at least from what we already saw in many houses) that normally the relatives know what's going on... And it's always the best thing to do (tell them) before they could know by others peoples
Even today i saw an old lady at Pavel&Alice that must be (i guess) mother of one of them 

image.jpg

or a new participant!:confused:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes it may be true, but the situation of two houses and different you have a solid couple

here misty has a long list, but of course the mother of misty can accept this well, we do not know

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's really great to know she's so close with her mum. So her mum must know what she does and she's okay with it. 

I love Misty, she's great, but if she was mt daughter, i'd probably jump off the roof of the tallest building in the area