Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

47 minutes ago, Howard said:

Someone set me straight (if I am wrong) but what is the purpose of 4 guys with one gal?  Does she think that poorly of herself that she needs the affirmation (admiration???) of 4 guys to touch her and come on her?

It is beyond words how little I think of her for allowing (wanting?) to be felt-up by 4 guys. It's beyond the 'spicing up the relationship' thing to do.

you aren't wrong! You just have a different point of view. There isn't anything unusual about women having a hidden desire to have a gang-bang but most don't have the nerve to live out their fantasies . If you haven't had any women share that with you then you haven't earned their trust enough for them to share. A hint...Learn to listen to women and solicit their opinions regarding sex and a wealth of good times will be forthcoming ... ::)

• Like 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

you aren't wrong! You just have a different point of view. There isn't anything unusual about women having a hidden desire to have a gang-bang but most don't have the nerve to live out their fantasies . If you haven't had any women share that with you then you haven't earned their trust enough for them to share. A hint...Learn to listen to women and solicit their opinions regarding sex and a wealth of good times will be forthcoming ... ::)

In her case, she must have  significant emotional/mental issues to be allowed to be banged by 4 guys. I may be somewhat hypocritical in saying this as a voyeur, but any gal who parades in from of cameras naked (and of course have sex), has issues not common in most people.  I think that applies to most of RLC or VH participants - some more than others.

But I have to stress that to be banged by 4 dudes on camera,...makes me curious of her upbringing.

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

In her case, she must have  significant emotional/mental issues to be allowed to be banged by 4 guys. I may be somewhat hypocritical in saying this as a voyeur, but any gal who parades in from of cameras naked (and of course have sex), has issues not common in most people.  I think that applies to most of RLC or VH participants - some more than others.

But I have to stress that to be banged by 4 dudes on camera,...makes me curious of her upbringing.

It seems to me that your most pressing question should be " what is it about my upbringing that makes me want to watch VH participants?" You deal with the question and you won't have enough time to criticize anyone on VH.:lightbulb:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

It seems to me that your most pressing question should be " what is it about my upbringing that makes me want to watch VH participants?" You deal with the question and you won't have enough time to criticize anyone on VH.:lightbulb:

Excellent point. So quick to judge but not so quick to not watch them.