Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's a fact. face it. terry left that night because the atmosphere at the time said there would be no sex. in fact anna & alex were losing their reputations because they had stopped the things that made them popular like spontaneous fucking, sucking, bating, etc. if you still want to see ashley doing nothing there are plenty of vids in the archive of her. i know because despite the fact that i won't watch her or others doing nothing or having blanket sex or having fully clothed do nothing interesting party for the entire evening (yes that infamous party is in the archive for your enjoyment of watching nothing because i saved it) i make a point of saving such things if for nothing else than to look back & see how boring it was. i brought up ashley because it was vh history. not to start bashing her again. to repeat: HISTORY !!!! FACTS !!!! now you can drop the subject & watch her do nothing to you heart's content thanks to  me!!!!

I think I remember that, Ashley, showe dup and out the door Terry went. i remember thinking who cares if Ashleys there. Excuse me Hide I

• Like 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm happy Ashley is gone, whoever named her should have named Terry Ashley, and Ashley Terry. I'm not the most exciting person alive, but compared to Ashley I'm Terry, Bree and Misty rolled into one. Well maybe not, you get the idea though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Personally I'm happy Ashley is gone, whoever named her should have named Terry Ashley, and Ashley Terry. I'm not the most exciting person alive, but compared to Ashley I'm Terry, Bree and Misty rolled into one. Well maybe not, you get the idea though

Uh I am afraid that was me Ash 

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

it was sr71gn. jabbath is not guilty. he has a bad memory on this 1. sr71 loved all of the blanket sex. it's all in the forum.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it was sr71gn. jabbath is not guilty. he has a bad memory on this 1. sr71 loved all of the blanket sex. it's all in the forum.

Hi golfer, how's everything with you? i thought is wa sr71, and then he was in love with her.Blanket sex, showercurtain, walking out of the shower backwards, which i thought was hilarious, putting bra and panties on in shower. He loved all that stuff for whatever reason.You guys we're making a lot of comments about her for weeks that we're killing me over here, so funny

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi golfer, how's everything with you? i thought is wa sr71, and then he was in love with her.Blanket sex, showercurtain, walking out of the shower backwards, which i thought was hilarious, putting bra and panties on in shower. He loved all that stuff for whatever reason.You guys we're making a lot of comments about her for weeks that we're killing me over here, so funny

I liked all her sessions blanket or no blanket. Sometimes the mole sex is also hot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

she's a legend. all in the wrong way unfortunately.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nack said:

I liked all her sessions blanket or no blanket. Sometimes the mole sex is also hot.

she was cute. but if she would have stayed longer a & a's reputation would have been ruined. then we wouldn't have bree/drew, dean/candy, mira/henry, harry/vicki, dylan, misty, lisa, ana/rock, nyusha. you get the picture. sorry but also blanket sex sucks. hope she's having a gr8 life but i don't want her back.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she was cute. but if she would have stayed longer a & a's reputation would have been ruined. then we wouldn't have bree/drew, dean/candy, mira/henry, harry/vicki, dylan, misty, lisa, ana/rock, nyusha. you get the picture. sorry but also blanket sex sucks. hope she's having a gr8 life but i don't want her back.

Some of her last sessions were in good light.I enjoyed her stay.

• Like 1