Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

I'm kinda in Dean's corner this time.  Candy passed out.  What was he supposed to do?  Sit, watch and jack off?  He didn't force himself on anyone and he didn't check her.  She passed out, too bad for her.  She knew she was going to a swingers party when she walked in the door.  

Now of course none of this matters if they agreed to be exclusive for the night or had become a monogamous couple.  But if so, what the hell were they doing there at Drew and Bree's? 

I'm not a swinger , so i wouldn't really know, but maybe they have a rule no swinging without both of them swinging at the same time. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Harry, son, let me tell you a little secret! You're never gonna get that dick hard if you don't stop taking shots. Alcohol is not your friend right now.

snapshot60.jpg

I wonder what the odds are of inviting Candy without Dean to really have fun at the level she deserves and knows how to do.
She is also apparently the only one with respinsabilities there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Harry, son, let me tell you a little secret! You're never gonna get that dick hard if you don't stop taking shots. Alcohol is not your friend right now.

snapshot60.jpg  0   366.2 kB

At this point he figures his dick is done for the night, so bottoms up. Hold on, i think she had her bottom up, didnt wotk out, bad choice of words, keep drinking!

Don't know if after this time on that pic there wasn't sex with candy... 
When forum was out (can't remember the hour) i saw her in the living room in underwear.. 
Harry was in the kitchen playing with knifes like he was a 'samurai' (maybe cooking something) and Dean, Drew, Vicky and Candy was in the living room talking

it was  great but unless it on the couch the cam  angle is not good on the floor, i wanted the new girl she was most of the time cut off or far to watch her ,  i wish the they put a cam  to cover the all middle of the room close up

Capture_2017_12_03_10_49_50_898.pngCapture_2017_12_03_10_51_07_400.pngCapture_2017_12_03_10_53_07_901.pngy

you can see every thing but to far

Capture_2017_12_03_10_54_28_759.png

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not a swinger , so i wouldn't really know, but maybe they have a rule no swinging without both of them swinging at the same time. 

i dont think dean care much about candy, she is his thicket to f other girls beside if you come as a couple,  if one does not participate or changes his or her mind what ever reason the other one should stop to show care and respect to his or her partner even that pisses you off,  i know people think he some kind of star but he is not my cup of tea ever since first time i saw him  forcing the girl he was with to suck alex and keep asking  alex again again to f her so he wanted to f. anna even alex did not want to swap. 

silver lining for me candy comes with him

• Like 1