Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

I guess something wrong may have happened yesterday with Bree&Dree and Lexy&Pete... Yesterday it ended abruptly (maybe alcohol) but now the 4 are alone there and bree/dree was just for a few minutes with them at living room and now are already at bed. Also Bree spent most of her time alone in the bedroom today

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I guess something wrong may have happened yesterday with Bree&Dree and Lexy&Pete... Yesterday it ended abruptly (maybe alcohol) but now the 4 are alone there and bree/dree was just for a few minutes with them at living room and now are already at bed. Also Bree spent most of her time alone in the bedroom today

Don't think so. Bree talked a long time with Pete in English yesterday. She basically told him everything about herself. She's has German roots because her grandpa met her grandma in Germany after WWII. Wonder of she can speak a little German? 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think so. Bree talked a long time with Pete in English yesterday. She basically told him everything about herself. She's has German roots because her grandpa met her grandma in Germany after WWII. Wonder of she can speak a little German? 

Yes but that's another point for my theory... Everything was really good yesterday in that subject, she was really nice and trying to help him because it's not easy at all being in a place where you don't understand almost nothing and must of them don't speak you language ... but today 0 ... and they are there alone... even during the afternoon when i went to timeline i saw bree in bedroom and lexy&pete in living room watching tv. It's weird... 
Not saying that expect swapping couples (ok i was expecting that :biggrin:) but some confraternization i expect even more because they are 'guests' and was left 'alone' there 
Maybe it's nothing... but it's weird

Yes but that's another point for my theory... Everything was really good yesterday in that subject, she was really nice and trying to help him because it's not easy at all being in a place where you don't understand almost nothing and must of them don't speak you language ... but today 0 ... and they are there alone... even during the afternoon when i went to timeline i saw bree in bedroom and lexy&pete in living room watching tv. It's weird... 
Not saying that expect swapping couples (ok i was expecting that :biggrin:) but some confraternization i expect even more because they are 'guests' and was left 'alone' there 
Maybe it's nothing... but it's weird

I think they might be just tired or a little sick. Let's see tmrw...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But yesterday in the evening Drew literally pulled Bree into their bedroom.  She didn't want to go.  She had on her party dress and she wanted to partay!  Drew wasn't having none of it.  I think that's what put the brakes on everything.  Could it be Drew doesn't Bree to party with anyone unless he sets it up?  Yeah, I know.  I am engaging in rampant, ridiculous, speculation here but what the hell, anybody else got any different speculations?  Remember, they have to be idiotic, rampant, and ridiculous speculations or they simply won't make it here on these boards.. :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

But yesterday in the evening Drew literally pulled Bree into their bedroom.  She didn't want to go.  She had on her party dress and she wanted to partay!  Drew wasn't having none of it.  I think that's what put the brakes on everything.  Could it be Drew doesn't Bree to party with anyone unless he sets it up?  Yeah, I know.  I am engaging in rampant, ridiculous, speculation here but what the hell, anybody else got any different speculations?  Remember, they have to be idiotic, rampant, and ridiculous speculations or they simply won't make it here on these boards.. :biggrin:

I get your point. And I agree IF there's sth. wrong there than it was Drew who started it. Bree was totally cool with all... Maybe Drew got jealous because Bree spent so much time with Pete...

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I get your point. And I agree IF there's sth. wrong there than it was Drew who started it. Bree was totally cool with all... Maybe Drew got jealous because Bree spent so much time with Pete...

And he wasn't understanding the talking :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That could be an interesting point indeed. 

It's a complicated situation for both sides... Because if you talk in english you will left your boyfriend out of the talk and if you talk russian Pete will be left out the conversation

Did it happen a full swap between Drew and Bree and other couple?? (Excluding Anna & Alex old apartment and not counting Vicky and boyfriend because Dean was there)

It's a complicated situation for both sides... Because if you talk in english you will left your boyfriend out of the talk and if you talk russian Pete will be left out the conversation

Did it happen a full swap between Drew and Bree and other couple?? (Excluding Anna & Alex old apartment and not counting Vicky and boyfriend because Dean was there)

not that i saw.

3 hours ago, waldi said:

oh, welcome on board, brother!!, that's what I'm waiting here for, but probably just wasting my time. Anyway, it's nice to know that someone on Earth has the same expectations in terms of voyeur sites :biggrin:

Thanks mate :D I hope the VH team will read our feedback, and get more participants for 3-4-5-6-7somes :p

• Like 2