Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder if they will be at Mistys party too. 

I hope so.I went to bed yesterday evening about midnight, and I have to acknowledge it was good decision as nothing was happening until now. That's first good action worth to watch, other flats far below expectations, so these people could entertain us for the rest of the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder if they will be at Mistys party too. 

If there's going to be any hope for any sexual activity, they should be there. As it stands now, between Ana Rock and Lisa, definitely nothing will happen there. Any of these four; Drew, Dean, Candy and Bree being there will definitely raise the chances that people will hook up or at least try to hook up. I'd love to see Dean try his hand at trying to fuck Lisa. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If there's going to be any hope for any sexual activity, they should be there. As it stands now, between Ana Rock and Lisa, definitely nothing will happen there. Any of these four; Drew, Dean, Candy and Bree being there will definitely raise the chances that people will hook up or at least try to hook up. I'd love to see Dean try his hand at trying to fuck Lisa. 

And I wanna see Logan with Candy :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think they will make to Misty's party. They have had a lot of drinks and after this a sleepathon is next !!

Candy and Dean might leave after this.I think Misty's 'Party' will be a dud just like M & H