Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

11 hours ago, Tiviaccro said:

Très mignonnes Lia et Mia, les deux petites nouvelles du B1. On dirait des soeurs.

Mais espérons qu'elles seront aussi "généreuses" et Show-girls que Renata que je regrette déjà.

Et la petite Regina va devoir se trouver une nouvelle copine pour ses petits shows lesbiens...

22248520171024Girls4.jpg

20171024Girls11

c'est parce qu''elle sont jumelles ^^ et elles ne sont pas nouvelles, c'est leurs second passage sur rlc dans cet appartment, je ne pense pas qu'elle iront faire du Renata, mais on ne sais jamais, il faut garder espoir :biggrin:

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still like reading the posts about all the shenanigans that go on with the Barca apartments and I still like receiving emails and PM's with what happens......why is that such a mystery?  I am unable to do much these days but point and say do this when I get a chance and it makes for good comic relief in my NOW virtually helpless life.  So why is that such a mystery?

I think that sometimes people on here get so caught up arguing with each other and talk about more and care more for the RLC girls that we forget to wish our own members who we interact with on here all the best if they are down. So whatever views you may have,or we may disagree at times,if we ever did,i wish you all the best Harley. And also to you legrandrobert,hope things have worked out for you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

c'est parce qu''elle sont jumelles ^^ et elles ne sont pas nouvelles, c'est leurs second passage sur rlc dans cet appartment, je ne pense pas qu'elle iront faire du Renata, mais on ne sais jamais, il faut garder espoir :biggrin:

oui , en vain !:biggrin:

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well.....so much for B1.  You all can expect your favorite boy Alex back now :)

Don't know if he'll be back or not.  He wasn't there for the Twins specifically last time.  I believe he was influenced by one of the other girls at the time.

Time will tell the tale.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, absent for a few days for personal reasons. I see the change in B1 and B2 the return of twins well, even if I do not expect much but I like their positive presence . Renata's move to B2 good news with a new playground for her (Victoria Leona and Nita) three opportunities for Renata. The departure of Angelika very good news for me, and Renata has more to offer Victoria seems more relaxed with the cams. Nita found the way to Victoria's room this morning and seems more open to other girls I saw her talking to Renata and Victoria A lot of good news for my return ..:heart:..:biggrin:.. WELCOME LIA and MIA

• Like 4