Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

It is a pity, as long as Leona and Nita in the apartment "B2" are they rather than "fun brake".
Unfortunately, Leona and Nita have already retired to their bed.
Too bad, Leona is a very nice girl but not suitable for this residential community.

9 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I think that sometimes people on here get so caught up arguing with each other and talk about more and care more for the RLC girls that we forget to wish our own members who we interact with on here all the best if they are down. So whatever views you may have,or we may disagree at times,if we ever did,i wish you all the best Harley. And also to you legrandrobert,hope things have worked out for you.

Thank you Ragnar, I appreciate that and well said my friend!  I have a bad heart and if it weren't for that, I would never be around these parts!!

I totally agree that most of the CC membership and probably most of the viewing audience,  get way to involved and caught up in these girls lives to the point of infatuation.  I remember as just a small kid watching my grandmother get all caught up in this soap opera back in the day,  and I must say that I think she thought she was actually in the soap opera many many times LOL.   I see the same thing when I read CC,  people just get caught up in all the "drama" and the "what will they do next" scenarios to the point they get hooked.

At any rate,  have a good day sir!!!

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know if he'll be back or not.  He wasn't there for the Twins specifically last time.  I believe he was influenced by one of the other girls at the time.

Time will tell the tale.

I personally believe that Alex is more involved in these girls lives than just being the guy that get's them iphones for a blowjob or sex.  I could be wrong but anything is possible with these types of girls!

Have a great day SC!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, absent for a few days for personal reasons. I see the change in B1 and B2 the return of twins well, even if I do not expect much but I like their positive presence . Renata's move to B2 good news with a new playground for her (Victoria Leona and Nita) three opportunities for Renata. The departure of Angelika very good news for me, and Renata has more to offer Victoria seems more relaxed with the cams. Nita found the way to Victoria's room this morning and seems more open to other girls I saw her talking to Renata and Victoria A lot of good news for my return ..:heart:..:biggrin:.. WELCOME LIA and MIA

Welcome back Martyen and I hope all is well with you!!

I think bringing back the twins is another mistake by RLC, but look out for Alex LMAO.   Only time will tell.

I think Renata and Victoria are good friends already.....anything that happens between them would be no surprise for me personally.

Angelika I feel has a very hidden life outside of RLC and was afraid to open up to the concept in fear of being discovered potentially.  Of course this is all just guessing based on what I read and what I have been told.  At any rate, it's much better for all involved that she left the project!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I think that sometimes people on here get so caught up arguing with each other and talk about more and care more for the RLC girls that we forget to wish our own members who we interact with on here all the best if they are down. So whatever views you may have,or we may disagree at times,if we ever did,i wish you all the best Harley. And also to you legrandrobert,hope things have worked out for you.

Still hanging on, hoping I make it to dec 3  my 70th birthday,  my left calf is now 26 inches diameter they say it's because I retain water, but I think otherwise.  They just gave me pills to piss more. So it's 24 hrs. at a time for me .  By the way, I'm glad the beauty of the twins is back in B1.

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Still hanging on, hoping I make it to dec 3  my 70th birthday,  my left calf is now 26 inches diameter they say it's because I retain water, but I think otherwise.  They just gave me pills to piss more. So it's 24 hrs. at a time for me .  By the way, I'm glad the beauty of the twins is back in B1.

Glad to hear and good luck. I was taking those water pills and got cramps because i was losing so much fluid,dr. says to drink more fluids while taking them,seems like it is counterintuitive but dr.s know best:dodgy: .I say just watch your salt intake,and stay off breads and pasta.I found the best things to drink are sports drinks like gatorade or powerade while on them diuretics. As far as the twins,have they ever done anything 'GOOD' on cam or just sit and look good being twins?