Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

On 10/17/2017 at 12:53 AM, nagachilli2 said:

No thanks...I'm not a huge Irma fan but her appeal will soon disappear among the Irma fans if she's shacked up with a bloke...Just look at Ilona...the novelty quickly goes...IMO

The problem for me was that another couple arrived. we were seeing plenty of Ilona in the LR until then and it was worth watching but the second the new couple arrived they just play cards. If they are going to do a multiple couples apartment they should maybe do it from the Nelly/Masha/Dasha/Annabel group or even Vanessa/Kitty where they have parties and nudity doesn't seem to be a problem.

Also when it comes to organising parties, Queen Nora is the best but with Irma as her star you know you are in for a good time. After Nora left the parties Irma had seemed more for the benefit of that guy than us or indeed the other girls.

BTW this may be my first post on this thread since My Belle:heart: left so all the doubters who claimed I wouldn't shut up ...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The problem for me was that another couple arrived. we were seeing plenty of Ilona in the LR until then and it was worth watching but the second the new couple arrived they just play cards. If they are going to do a multiple couples apartment they should maybe do it from the Nelly/Masha/Dasha/Annabel group or even Vanessa/Kitty were they have parties and nudity doesn't seem to be a problem.

Also when it comes to organising parties, Queen Nora is the best but with Irma as her star you know you are in for a good time. After Nora left the parties Irma had seemed more for the benefit of that guy than us or indeed the other girls.

BTW this may be my first post on this thread since My Belle:heart: left so all the doubters who claimed I wouldn't shut up ...

Welcome back mate...:dodgy::biggrin:

16 minutes ago, news49 said:

Pas de douche pour Angelika, ce sera un coup de lingette ^^

Normalement son prochain vrai rendez vous dans la salle de bain est prévu vendredi ou samedi avec bien entendu pleins de bougies :biggrin:

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

This my view too, Nora was the one oganizing some good parties at the beginning of this year..... After Nora left, everything Irma did was for that Alex-guy, and I really dissliked that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

0654 All girls in B1/B2 asleep in their beds

I thought Renata went to her BF, and would stay all night and most of the day, but I see she came home 05:37

Just now, Mauri said:

no yesterday she talk at telephone in english with a man

Yes,and she's done in the past, and we assumed it was her BF but what makes you think he's in Barcelona? She's stayed out all night quite a few times now. If it was her BF I would have thought we'd at least have seen him once in the time she's been here, even if it was just to pick her up...IMO

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sì, e ha fatto in passato, e abbiamo pensato che fosse il suo BF, ma cosa ti fa pensare che sia a Barcellona? È rimasta tutta la notte parecchie volte. Se fosse il suo BF avrei pensato che avremmo almeno visto una volta nel tempo in cui è stata qui, anche se fosse solo a prenderla ... IMO

the other day in a voice message, she said "welcome" but can only be a friend