Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

54 minutes ago, happyone said:

is this really you Sergio?:dodgy:

Image result for the pope

I thought nuns were the kind of girls we did NOT want on RLC, LOL, but Sergio is excused, he is italian, the contry where the Pope lives.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

01:42 Renata is back

01:51 Renata took a suppository again, and is back to sleeping on a towel. She did this earlier too, I thought it might have been a vaginal infection, and that she got treated for it, but now she seems to have gotten it back. Regina has also been treating her vagina for something. I hope it is nothing serious.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

01:51 Renata took a suppository again, and is back to sleeping on a towel. She did this earlier too, I thought it might have been a vaginal infection, and that she got treated for it, but now she seems to have gotten it back. Regina has also been treating her vagina for something. I hope it is nothing serious.

The have to learn to keep the toys clean.   :biggrin:

Strange!!!!!! Renata left in only underwear and stockings, putting only a loose coate over there. As sergio said, kinda looking like a street hooker, or a flasher, or something. But she returned in a normal black dress, and no stockings!

Could it be for her BF? Or outside photoing?

il y a une heure, ed2 a dit :

Étrange!!!!!! Renata gauche que dans les sous-vêtements et des bas, mettre seulement coate lâche là-bas. Comme sergio dit, en regardant un peu comme une rue Hooker, ou flasher, ou quelque chose. Mais elle est revenue dans une robe noire normale, et pas de bas!

Se pourrait-il pour son BF? Ou à l'extérieur photoing?

Où  plus tôt   un client qui voulait qu'elle débarque   habillée comme cela  et après  il ne lui a laissé que la culotte ,   même le sou-tif elle est revenue  sans ........

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Sergio give them girls a break will ya, you will never be happy :huh:

I agree he could give them a break, but you know as well as I that he is right!!  He should only say it once a month and be done with it.  I agree with him, he knows exactly how the show goes down.  Someone posted that it was all for Sher,  that is BS,  the only reason she was involved is because she spends so much time out of the apartment.....bottom line!

8 hours ago, thatguy2 said:

Here's my take on B2 - I'm done with it until the tenants are updated.

We are all consumers of the site and can vote with our clicks. Here's my commitment - I will not click on any of the B2 rooms until at least V and A are replaced. This is bullshit. These women knew what they were getting into and they are taking advantage of all of us. That ridiculous scene today with Angelika changing at the toilet was the last straw for me...

I hope some of you will choose to do the same. RLC needs to understand this is not acceptable. 

I love a guy that understands the BS and does not take it.  Thank you for speaking up ThatGuy!!

8 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

In a word? Nope.

Longer explanation: While some of the bating and such might be nice to see sometimes, I like seeing the social dynamics (or lack thereof...), that's why I like RLC... anything else there are literally thousands of sites out there that cater to whatever else people want to see...

Typical response from the same old people.  It's a total joke and you know it.  You can talk all that BS you want to but at the end of the day you are thinking the same damn thing as him!!!

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

LOL.....what girls will put up with for money!!!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The have to learn to keep the toys clean.   :biggrin:

UGH......not you too LOL :)

• Like 1

it is time for some people to remove their Blinkers and get their fingers ass and also out of their virtual world and Return to Reality really Because Of When I see the BS SOME people to defend these girls, I Think That forum descended low as RLC

good day anyway I earn money honestly

9 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Yes Sergio we do.. But your world is so depraved it cannot even enjoy itself.

sorry, but before publishing your thoughts, read what you've written, it does not seem to me

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Caught up.....have a great night to those of you that will drink at least a couple of pots of coffee and stay up to watch them stretch!!!

That was more like a kettle of water boiling over just dying to get the pressure released with all those comments,,,lmao. I'm guessing if a girl dresses sexy she is a hooker, you poor closed minded people,this is 2017, not 1917:my::dodgy:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1