Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

I was looking in Kami's room for the first time in a while. 

Sadly it looks like some unscrupulous person has shot the bear.  he is lying on the floor arms spread and looks pretty dead.  Underwear or something on his leg so it looks like there may have been some "activity" pre-mortem.  Maybe a jealous boyfriend?

Should we call the police?

Hell yes you should call the police......maybe then somebody will get some real action going in this limpdick apartment :)

I had RLC for a month last year about this time and the Kayley and Kamila were sleeping in Kamila's room Kristy was there and I can't remember who else except the little blond showed up once in awhile. Now Kaley has her own room. ??? also, why is nobody talking about her?

All this talk about ballet, not an expert here, but I am a "student" of the arts and I doubt, just my opinion, any are major players in any ballet. Kami and Kayley have the looks but are on the heavy side, not fat, for extended dance and Kristy while in better shape for such, does not show the definition that a major player would need. Of course being North American slant my opinion some but I don't think I'm too far off the mark.

Some comments to above posts.

Kristy seems to do a lot of cam chatting to be as high profile as some here think she is. Not sure what to make about what you guys call her boy toy.

Poor Winney the Pooh. 

6 hours ago, ndyblck said:

All this talk about ballet, not an expert here, but I am a "student" of the arts and I doubt, just my opinion, any are major players in any ballet. Kami and Kayley have the looks but are on the heavy side, not fat, for extended dance and Kristy while in better shape for such, does not show the definition that a major player would need. Of course being North American slant my opinion some but I don't think I'm too far off the mark.

Kristty is a pole dancer, not a regular ballet dancer.

6 hours ago, ndyblck said:

also, why is nobody talking about her?

Because not much is happening.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Ben is coming to Moscow on Dec.29 as planned,I would expect that Kami and he would be having a phone conversation within the next couple weeks to plan his arrival.

Or he just may not show up at all and Kami will be depressed again.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wish K,K,&K would give me some reason to watch their apartment.When I had RLC,social media and translations the apartment was enjoyable,but since Kami went private with her social media and there have been no translations the apartment has become just plain boring. 

Only to a point, its way better than some of the other apartments even if it is just more static, at least I don't have to barf like I do every time I see the M&S show on the main page. 

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wish K,K,&K would give me some reason to watch their apartment.When I had RLC,social media and translations the apartment was enjoyable,but since Kami went private with her social media and there have been no translations the apartment has become just plain boring. 

She probably put her social media private because of all the fuckhead stalkers that kept visiting her page.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

She probably put her social media private because of all the fuckhead stalkers that kept visiting her page.

Just looking at her public social media page makes a person a stalker? To me,a stalker is someone that follows a person for the purpose of molesting or doing physical harm to that person.