Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's a beagle puppy.

Oh man....don't tell me that!  I had a Beagle and she was my best friend until I had to put her to sleep.  I love Beagles but they may not......they got one hell of a bark on them!!  One thing is for sure, nobody will ever be able to invade that apartment without everybody in the apartment knowing it!!!

I think they will be happy with the Beagle as long as they show it lots of love, they are very loyal dogs and cute as hell!!!!!

GO ASTROS!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh man....don't tell me that!  I had a Beagle and she was my best friend until I had to put her to sleep.  I love Beagles but they may not......they got one hell of a bark on them!!  One thing is for sure, nobody will ever be able to invade that apartment without everybody in the apartment knowing it!!!

I think they will be happy with the Beagle as long as they show it lots of love, they are very loyal dogs and cute as hell!!!!!

GO ASTROS!!!

GAME 7, it will be fun and BTW "GO ASTROS"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skarperud said:

Then why did Kritsy call her mom then? the one with short hair.:confused:

I do not have all the answers but after verification in my archives, the older of the two would seem to be the mother of Kristy who already came last year

• Like 1

On 10/31/2017 at 1:12 AM, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know anything new.I did notice that Kami is watching the American sitcom  on her phone again.I think she uses the sitcom to help with her English.Her birthday is Nov. 11,so let's see if anything happens with Ben on her birthday.

Damn.....she's getting to be an old lady.................................LOL !  This will be her 26th birthday right ?